Here at Kids Activities Blog, we love coloring games for kids that we can print and make at home.
Today we have a printable rainbow puzzle that is so unique and so much fun to make! If your kid loves rainbow activities, like these printable rainbow crafts, you’re in the right place.
Free printable puzzles
Jigsaw puzzles are great to help our kids develop their fine motor skills from an early age.
Solving puzzles encourage pattern recognition and problem-solving skills, in a fun way! This Baby Shark puzzle is a great way to get your little one excited about puzzles.
You can make your own puzzles too! This popsicle puzzle craft is a great activity to do with a wide range of kids with different ages and crafting abilities – and the end result is an adorable keepsake!
Do you have to many cards lying around? It’s time to recycle them to make a super cute puzzle card! It’s easier than you think.
Help your kids make a cereal box puzzle with their favorite cereal – it’s perfect for recycling crafts!
DIY rainbow jigsaw puzzle
As we continue with our rainbow activities, today we’ll tell you how to download and use this rainbow jigsaw puzzle!
This rainbow puzzle doesn’t require a lot of set up, so in a matter of minutes, your little ones will be ready to solve it.
Just follow these 4 easy steps:
- Download and print this coloring worksheet
- Paste it into a piece of cardstock or scrapbook paper*
- Color it! They can use crayons, watercolor, colored pencils, or even acrylics!
- Cut the puzzle into big pieces.
*If you have access to a laminator, you can make this puzzle last longer by laminating it instead!
And that’s it! Enjoy your free puzzle!
Download here: Rainbow jigsaw puzzle
Check out these super duper fun puzzles for kids:
- Our beach word search puzzles are a great way to work on literacy stress free!
- Mix and match free printable puzzles for kids will keep them busy for quite a while – all while having fun!
- These easy word search for kids make school time more fun!
- Check out these simple Halloween puzzles for toddlers that you can make at home.
- Try making these alphabet shapes puzzles to work on the alphabet while having fun.
- If your little one is obsessed with dinosaurs, then this dinosaur puzzle for toddlers is perfect for them.