These preschool Easter crafts are so much fun, festive, and great for kids of all ages. Particularly toddlers, preschoolers, and even kindergarten kids will love preschool Easter crafts. Whether you’re just enjoying Spring, getting psyched up for Easter, these budget-friendly crafts are great whether you’re at home or in the classroom.
Easter Crafts For Preschoolers
These Easter crafts are lots of fun and are perfect for the young ones because they’re adorable but super easy. If you’ve got spring fever and are ready to start crafting for Easter with your preschoolers, these will definitely get you started.
Related: We have a big list of 300 Easter crafts and activities.
Fun Festive Easter Crafts for Preschoolers
1. Paper Plate Bunny Easter Craft
Paper Plate Bunny – Make a rabbit from a paper plate, pipe cleaners and a little paint or pieces of felt.
2. Easter Crafts For Toddlers and Preschoolers
Invitation to Create – Offer your little ones art supplies and let them create whatever they’d like! From Buggy and Buddy.
3. DIY Easter Basket Craft For Preschoolers
DIY Easter Basket – Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds show us how take a simple paper bag and turn it into a festive watercolor egg collecting basket!
4. Bunny Handprint Paint Easter Craft
Bunny Handprint – Dip your hands in paint and press them onto paper, adding bunny features after it dries. From Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.
5. Easter Egg Stamping Craft
Egg Stamping – Use plastic eggs as stamps! Create fun and colorful patterned art work.
6. Easter Cookie Cutter Painting Craft
Cookie Cutter Painting – Grab a few Easter cookie cutters in washable paint. Then, wind them up and let them walk all over a piece of paper. From Crazy Laura.
7. Toilet Paper Roll Easter Bunnies Craft
TP Roll Bunnies – Make these adorable Easter bunnies from an empty toilet paper like these from Happy Hooligans.
8. Dye Egg Buddies Craft
Egg Buddies – After you dye a few eggs, get creative by adding googley eyes and feathers to turn them into little buddies! From Plain Vanilla Mom.
9. Pastel Coffee Filter Wreath Craft
Coffee Filter Wreath – Use a paper plate, some coffee filters and food coloring to make a festive Easter wreath like this one from Happy Hooligans.
10. Yarn Easter Egg Craft
Yarn Egg – After cutting paper into an egg shape, let your kids glue on colorful yarn pieces. When they’re done, cut off the excess for them. From Crafty Crow.
11. Paper Easter Egg Craft
Easter Egg Craft – Cut out paper in egg shapes and use a pencil eraser pressed onto a stamp pad to create a decorative pattern.
12. Textured Easter Egg Crafts
Texture Eggs – Give your kids different textures to glue to an egg shaped piece of paper. Try colorful buttons and pom poms. From No Time for Flash Cards.
13. Playdough Bunny Easter Craft
Playdough Bunnies – Use different colors of playdough to shape bunnies using a piece of string for whiskers. From Powerful Mothering.
14. Coffee Filter Egg Painting Easter Craft
Coffee Filter Eggs – Use this method of dying coffee filters from Dine Dream and Discover and once they’re dry, cut them into egg shapes.
15. Handprint Easter Chick Craft
Handprint Chicks – Use your hands dipped in yellow paint to make a spring chick.
MORE EASTER CRAFTS & ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS From Kids Activities Blog
- Make an Easter Bunny with Paper Plates
- Make these colorful Easter egg designs on paper
- So many things you can do with Easter egg coloring pages!
- How To Draw An Easter Bunny
- DIY Easter Egg Bag
- Make this cute Easter bunny tails treat!
- Easter math worksheets are fun!
- Make these printable Easter cards to share
- Easter basket fillers that are not candy!
- Download and print our Easter crossword puzzle.
- Go on an Easter scavenger hunt!
- How to color eggs with kids.
- Looking for more Easter activities? We have nearly 100 to choose from.
- Speaking of Easter, we have 6 great Jesus loves the little children activities!
- Here is a fun easter pompoms snack!
- Make this mosaic easter egg craft for kids!
- Free Easter worksheet for pre-K and preschoolers!
Which of these preschool Easter crafts are you going to try?