Easy Easter Crossword Puzzle for Kids
This Easter crossword puzzle for kids is a fun and engaging activity for kids who like challenging word search games! Download and print our easy Easter crossword puzzle pdf – perfect for learning new vocabulary and practicing spelling. This Easter crossword puzzle is great for home or classroom.
Easter Crossword Puzzle for Kids
Are you and your kid ready for Easter fun? Kids can test their vocabulary with this free Easter crossword puzzle featuring words related to the Easter celebration. Click the purple button to download and print the Easter crossword worksheet now:
All you have to do is get a pencil, print our Easter crossword puzzles pdf, and fill in the blank squares according to the clues: Hunt, Bunny, Basket, Flowers, Spring, Green, Eggs, Yellow, Chocolate, Hatch, Dye, and Easter.
Free Printable Easter Crossword Puzzle
Easter eggs aren’t the only fun things to do on Easter! Enjoy your hot cross buns and have a great time with this Easter puzzle on Easter Sunday.
- You could print off this printable Easter crossword puzzles and some of our other Easter coloring and activity sheets and add them to your child’s Easter basket. What a great way to enjoy a fun activity that doesn’t require sweet Easter treats.
- And while this is not a religious crossword puzzle, you could use these in Sunday school since a lot of churches do Easter egg hunts for kids to enjoy the celebration of Easter.
Download Your Easter Crossword Puzzle PDF File here:
Recommended Supplies for Crossword Puzzle Fun
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
Great Easter books for even more Easter fun
1. Easter Bunny Flap Book
In this delightful Easter Bunny Flap Book there are pages of cute little bunnies and flaps to raise. Lots of surprises waiting for little ones, under the flaps.
2. Little Stickers Easter
Celebrate springtime with Little Stickers Easter and little lambs, bouncing bunnies, fluffy chicks and an Easter egg hunt. Add a little bit of fun to each scene with lots of reusable stickers. You can create your own scenes again and again!
More Printable Easter Activities And Easter coloring pages From Kids Activities Blog
- Easter coloring pages for kids
- Here are some cute kid-made printable Easter cards.
- We have some awesome Easter math worksheets you don’t want to miss.
- Check out this free printable Easter coloring pages that can be made a large coloring poster.
- Easter doodles coloring pages are super fun!
- Check out our fun Easter facts printable pages that can double as coloring pages!
- You can also learn how to draw a bunny for kids.
- Don’t miss the How to Draw the Easter Bunny tutorial for kids…it is printable and easy to follow!
- Easter preschool worksheets — these are so fun!
- Check out these printable Easter worksheets.
- Printable Easter cupcake toppers – they are free!
- Easter egg coloring page
- Easter egg coloring pages
- Egg coloring page
- Bunny coloring pages are super cute!
- Free Easter coloring pages for kids
- and all of our Easter coloring pages and printables can be found in one place!