We loved a good pack of Easter themed worksheets for a little pre-K fun. These simple Easter printable worksheets have dot-to-dot puzzles up to the number 34, find the difference, beginning letter challenge and a count and color page.
We will be learning with bunnies, chicks and eggs with the help of these Easter printables.
This Easter printable worksheet packet is perfect for pre-k and kindergartners!
Printable Easter Worksheets for Pre-K
This Easter worksheet pack has 4 printable pdf pages.
If your kids love dot to dot worksheets they are going to love this simple bunny dot to dot. Next they will have some fun with the spot the difference worksheet where they will have to identify which of the pictures is different than the rest. There’s also a page with fun counting exercise where kids are asked to color a specific number of pictures. And there’s also a beginning letter exercise worksheet to help them practice their letters.
Let’s look a little closer at each page in the Easter themed packet…
Easter Bunny Dot to Dot Worksheet – Kindergarten & Pre-K
Count aloud and follow the dots to reveal the Easter bunny picture below! This dot to dot explores the number sequence from 1-34. Once the dots are all connected properly, use this as a fun Easter bunny coloring page.
Spot the Difference Easter Themed Pre-K Worksheet
All this Easter Pre-K fun! Can your child circle the picture that is different on each line? Start with spotting the carrot that has a bite taken out of it (hungry bunnies!), then move on to the Easter bunny whose ears are just a little unique, next spot the waving chick and finally the Easter basket with a different sash.
Easter Themed Pre-K & Kindergarten Count and Color Worksheet
Awwwww! What cute Easter bunnies and the carrots they love so much. Kids can count to 3 and then color three bunnies. Then kids can count to 5 and color five carrots.
Easter Themed Beginning Letter Sound Worksheet
This Easter themed worksheet to find the beginning sound of each word may be a little challenging…which is always fun. Especially when some letters don’t sound the same…like “C”. Kids can circle the beginning letter of chick, egg and carrot. A conversation may be triggered…!
Download & Print these Preschool Easter Themed Worksheets Here
More Free Printable Easter Worksheets & Fun for Kids
- Over 30 pages of free Easter printable games
- Fun Easter math worksheets – addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- More bunnies and chicks in these Easter worksheets preschool!
- Your kids can color and decorate these printable Easter cards.
- Oh the cutest bunny dot to dot to color worksheets!
- Make a decorated Easter egg coloring pages that will have hands, feet and a hat?
- Have fun with these April coloring pages!
- A whole bunch of Easter coloring pages for kids!
- Don’t miss this Easter crossword puzzle for kids
- Learn how to make an easy bunny drawing with these simple step by step printable instructions.
- And don’t miss the entire lesson on how to draw the Easter bunny…it is easy & fun!
What was your child’s favorite Easter themed worksheet?