Easter Scavenger Hunt
Grab your Easter basket and print these clue cards for the best Easter egg scavenger hunts – and other Easter-themed clues!
Kids of all ages will have so much fun on Easter morning looking for plastic eggs, the Easter bunny, and so many Easter surprises on this treasure hunt.
Free Printable Easter Scavenger Hunt
This printable scavenger hunt is one of my favorite activities to do with younger kids, older kids, and all even family. The great thing about these Easter fun games is that it is very easy to set up.
Just place these Easter objects, which you probably already have, on different locations, print these free printable clues, and watch your little ones have fun looking for the next clue.
Easter scavenger hunt printable
On the first page, kids will have to look around the house – or outside! – to find these objects:
- Easter basket
- Bunny decoration
- Pink egg
- Baby chick
- Jelly beans
- Chocolate bunny
- Egg with polka dots
Easter scavenger hunt coloring page
Our second printable includes even more Easter objects for kids to find. Don’t forget to color them once you’ve found them all! Here’s an idea: the kid or team that finds all the clues first gets some fun prizes, like delicious Easter treats (like a chocolate egg!). Look around and find:
- A Cross
- Bird’s nest
- Green egg
- Easter grass
- Yellow egg
- Something you decorated
Download Easter Scavenger Hunt Printable here
More Easter fun from Kids Activities Blog
- These plastic craft eggs are a fun way to reuse them after Easter.
- Looking for creative ways to decorate Easter eggs without without dye? Check these ideas out!
- Make a paper plate bunny for some elevated Easter craft fun!
- Let’s learn how to fill an Easter egg with this easy tutorial.
- This egg craft is great for preschoolers and toddlers.
- Download and print our Easter coloring pages for the best coloring fun.
- This is the cutest Easter basket printable ever!
Did you enjoy our Easter scavenger hunt printable?