Printable Happy Easter Cards for Kids to Make Homemade Cards
With this free printable Easter card template, kids can make their own Happy Easter cards to send some Easter greetings. Use the printable Easter card for a quick way of making Easter cards with kids – just download, print & kids can decorate and give homemade Easter cards to friends and family.
Happy Easter Cards Made By Kids
I like having my kids make simple little things to hand out or send around holidays like Easter. It is such a win-win situation because the kids get to be creative and make homemade cards for Easter while blessing someone else with some happy Easter greetings. Click button to download and print this DIY Easter card template:
Easter card making is a great activity for kids of all ages. These days sending a card to a friend or relative in the mail is a big deal!
Easy Free Printable Easter Cards to Color
This simple printable Easter card template can be colored, painted, decorated and kids can sign their name on the signature line at the bottom. Because the concept is simple, it really works for kids of all ages:
- Toddlers can color the printable Easter card
- Preschoolers may add a little artistic flair with some additional colors and patterns
- Kindergartners may grab a box of markers and create some Easter art
- Grade schoolers and older kids might have some fun with watercolor paints, glitter and glue or making a collage
Making Homemade Easter Cards from Printable Template
- Download & print the free Easter card pdf file with red button below.
- Gather your favorite craft supplies: crayons, markers, colored pencils, glitter glue, glue and scraps, paints, brushes…
- Decorate the printable Easter card.
- Sign the card.
- Send or hand to a friend!
I like the idea of gluing a little cotton ball tail onto the bunny! Maybe just a small portion of a cotton ball so we can still send it in an envelope in the mail.
No matter how your child decorates their homemade Easter card, make a big deal about it and take a walk to the post office or mailbox!
Sending homemade cards in the mail can be slightly more complicated because you will need to find an envelope and one that the card can fit into. Don’t worry if the envelope is lumpy. We have send all sorts of irregular packages via US Post Office including sending Easter eggs in the mail!
Download & Print DIY Easter Card Template PDF File Here
Easter Cards For Kids
One easy way kids can cheer up others is by making Easter cards and giving them. If your child is having a fun time coloring Easter cards, print off several copies of the Easter cards to make and keep them busy. Kids can make a collection of homemade Easter cards and then:
- Drop homemade Easter cards unexpectedly at neighbors front door.
- Take them to the local nursing home to be given to the residents.
- Share them with a local children’s hospital.
MORE EASTER PRINTABLES & COLORING PAGES
- This zentangle coloring page is a beautiful bunny to color. Our zentangle coloring pages are as popular with adults as the kids!
- Don’t miss our printable bunny thank you notes which will brighten any mailbox!
- Check out this free Easter printables which is really a very large bunny coloring page!
- I love this simple Easter bag idea you can make at home!
- These paper Easter eggs are fun to color and decorate.
- What cute Easter worksheets preschool level kids will love!
- Need more printable Easter worksheets? We have so many fun and educational bunny and baby chick filled pages to print!
- This adorable Easter color by number reveals a fun picture inside.
- Color this free Egg doodle coloring page!
- Oh the cuteness of these free Easter egg coloring pages.
- How about a big packet of 25 Easter Coloring Pages
- And some really fun Color An Egg Coloring Pages.
- Check out how to draw the Easter bunny tutorial…it is easy & printable!
- And our printable Easter fun facts pages are really awesome.
- We have all these ideas and more featured in our free Easter coloring pages!
Did your kids like making Happy Easter cards with these Easter card printables?
You are so welcome. Enjoy!