Let’s create these lovely homemade Easter cards with the free printable Easter cards template to send some Easter greetings to those we love.
This homemade happy Easter card is a quick way to let your kids share their love with family members. You can download and print the free Easter card coloring page and let them color, paint and decorate the way they want.
I like having my little ones make simple little things to hand out or send around holidays. It is such a win-win situation because they get to be creative and make homemade card art while blessing someone else with some happy Easter greetings.
Printable Easter Cards for Kids
This simple printable Easter card template can be colored, painted, decorated and kids can sign their name on the signature line at the bottom. Because the concept is simple, it really works for kids of all ages:
- Toddlers can color the printable Easter card
- Preschoolers may add a little artistic flair with some additional colors and patterns
- Kindergartners may grab a box of markers and create some Easter art
- Grade schoolers might have some fun with watercolor paints, glitter and glue or making a collage
No matter how your child decorates their homemade Easter card, make a big deal about it and take a walk to the post office or mailbox!
These days sending a card to a friend or relative in the mail is a big deal!
Have your child make a collection of homemade Easter cards and take them to the local nursing home or children’s hospital.
Making a Homemade Easter Card
- Download & print the free Easter card pdf with red button below.
- Gather your favorite craft supplies: crayons, markers, colored pencils, glitter glue, glue and scraps, paints, brushes…
- Decorate the printable Easter card.
- Sign the card.
- Send or hand to a friend!
I like the idea of gluing a little cotton ball tail onto the bunny! Maybe just a small portion of a cotton ball so we can still send it in an envelope in the mail.
Sending homemade cards in the mail can be slightly more complicated because you will need to find an envelope and one that the card can fit into!
Don’t worry if the envelope is lumpy. We have send all sorts of irregular packages via US Post Office including sending Easter eggs in the mail!
Download & Print the Homemade Easter Card Template Here
MORE EASTER PRINTABLES & COLORING PAGES
OK, so we have gone a little coloring page crazy lately, but all things spring-y and Easter are so fun to color:
- This zentangle coloring page is a beautiful bunny to color. Our zentangle coloring pages are as popular with adults as the kids!
- Don’t miss our printable bunny thank you notes which will brighten any mailbox!
- Check out this free Easter printables which is really a very large bunny coloring page!
- I love this simple Easter bag idea you can make at home!
- These paper Easter eggs are fun to color and decorate.
- What cute Easter worksheets preschool level kids will love!
- Need more printable Easter worksheets? We have so many fun and educational bunny and baby chick filled pages to print!
- This adorable Easter color by number reveals a fun picture inside.
- Color this free Egg doodle coloring page!
- Oh the cuteness of these free Easter egg coloring pages.
- How about a big packet of 25 Easter Coloring Pages
- And some really fun Color An Egg Coloring Pages.
- Check out how to draw the Easter bunny tutorial…it is easy & printable!
- And our printable Easter fun facts pages are really awesome.
- We have all these ideas and more featured in our free Easter coloring pages!
Who are you going to send your printable homemade Easter cards to?