One of the best things about all my favorite holidays is baking cookies, but my absolute favorite holiday to bake for is Halloween – especially these 25 Halloween Cookies!
Easy Halloween Cookies recipe
These Halloween cookie recipes are super easy! There are also some more advanced ideas for people who really want to wow!
So move over store-bought cookies, we’re going to make our own spooky cookies. So grab your stand mixer, Halloween cookie cutters, black icing, dry ingredients, parchment paper, cocoa powder, a large bowl…whatever else you may need to make the perfect Halloween treat! Grab all the tasty stuff from the baking aisle to make the best Halloween cookies.
We’re going to make spooky shapes for the spooky season!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Candy Corn Sugar Cookies Recipe
Candy Corn Sugar Cookies by Kids Activities Blog are perfect to get you in the mood for Halloween! Halloween sugar cookies? Yes please!
2. Witch Hat Cookies Recipe
How sweet are these Witch Hat Cookies from Betty Crocker?! This spooky treat is sure to make you scream!
3. Spider Cookies Recipe
Princess Pinky Girl’s Spider Cookies (unavailable) aren’t scary!
4. Jack Skellington Oreo Treats Recipe
This Jack Skellington Oreo Treats from Simplistically Living will make YOU the Pumpkin King (or Queen) this Halloween! Love these easy cookie recipes.
5. Candy Corn White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
Averie Cooks’ Candy Corn and White Chocolate Cookies are fancy like Nancy!
6. Monster Eye Cookies Recipe
Lil Luna’s Monster Eye Cookies are scary good! What easy recipes!
Easy Halloween Cookies
7. Frankenstein Cookies Recipe
Want even more easy Halloween cookie recipes? The Bearfoot Baker’s Frankenstein cookies are almost too cute to eat!
8.Halloween Double Chocolate Monster Cookies Recipe
Whip up a batch of Bakers Royale’s Halloween Double Chocolate Monster Cookies for your little monsters! It’ll be hard to not munch on the cookie dough.
9. Slice ‘n Bake Halloween Cookies Recipe
My kiddo cannot eat gluten, so she has never had the joy of eating the fun holiday slice n’ bake cookies from the grocery store. I can’t wait to adapt Mom Loves Baking’s Slice ‘n Bake Halloween Cookies recipe so that it is wheat-free and gluten-free!
10. Mummy Milanos Cookies Recipe
These Mummy Milanos from Chelsea’s Messy Apron, are so delicious you will want to keep them all for “mummy”!
11. Vampire Sugar Cookies Recipe
Ashlee Marie’s Vampire Sugar Cookies will make you “vant” to eat some cookies!
12. Candy Filled Black Cats Recipe
Hungry Happenings’ Candy Filled Black Cats add a fun element of surprise to a delicious cookie!
13. Marshmallow Cookie Sandwiches Recipe
Stock up on Halloween Peeps as soon as they hit the shelves so that you can make a batch of Sally’s Baking’s Marshmallow Cookie Sandwiches (unavailable).
Halloween Cookie Recipes From Scratch
14. Melted Witch Cookies Recipe
“I’m melllltingggg…” or, at least these Melted Witch Cookies from Betty Crocker are!
15. Oreo Eyeballs Cookie Recipe
16. Witch Hat Oreos Cookie Recipe
Princess Pinky Girl’s Witch Hat Oreos is another fun Oreo recipe for Halloween!
17. 3D Eyeballs Cookie Recipe
Hungry Happenings’ 3D Eyeballs are so cool, and will be the hit of the party!
18. Chocolate Pretzel Monsters Cookie Recipe
These Chocolate Pretzel Monsters, from Close to Home, are the perfect recipe to make for a last-minute Halloween party!
19. Wacky Monster Sugar Cookies Recipe
Pillsbury’s Wacky Monster Sugar Cookies are just that! A classic Halloween treat.
20. Band-Aid Cookies Recipe
Kidspot’s Band-Aid Cookies are a unique treat! Perfect for Halloween, or a thank you to the school nurse!
Easy Halloween Cookies for Kids
21. Little Ghost Cookies Recipe
Casper ain’t got nothin’ on the cuteness factor of Sarah’s Bake Studio’s Little Ghost Cookies!
22. Chocolate Monsters Cookie Recipe
Your kids will love Self Proclaimed Foodie’s Chocolate Monsters.
23. Halloween Sugar Cookie Cake Recipe
Lil’ Luna’s Halloween Sugar Cookie Cake would make the sweetest cake for a Halloween birthday party!
24. Monster Cookie Bar Recipe
Farm Wife Feeds Make Your Own Monster Cookie Bar is the best idea for a Halloween party!
25. Pumpkin Brownie Roll Outs Recipe
The Spiffy Cookie’s Pumpkin Brownie Roll Outs are creepy and they’re kooky–or should we say “cookie”!
More Halloween Treats recipe
- 13 Fun Zombie Treats
- Harry Potter’s Pumpkin Juice
- Spooky Halloween Pudding Cups
- Halloween Breakfast Ideas
- 5 Sweet Halloween Treats For Kids
- Halloween Banana Pops
- Homemade Halloween Bark
- Pumpkin Patch Pudding Treat
- Check out this Halloween lunch box recipe!
- You have to make these mummy hot dogs! It’s the perfect lunch.
What Halloween cookie recipe do you plan on making first? Comment below!