If your little one is taking treats to school for their Halloween party, you can add one of our free treat bag printables to make it a little more fun!
Halloween is almost here! Are you ready? Hopefully you’ve been stocking up on candy, including Hershey’s new Halloween candy!
Halloween Treat Bag Ideas
Wanna stand out while handing out candy? Or need super cute Halloween treat bags for a party, then these Franken bags are perfect!
They cute, full of candy, with a big dash of Halloween without being too scary.
Halloween Franken-Treats Printable
Just follow the link below to print your own Halloween Treat Bag printables.
It’s as simple as a click of a button! Best part is, you can print off as many as you need.
Putting Together These Halloween Treat Bags
Ready to put your Franken bags together? It’s super easy! You only need a few items! (This post contains affiliate links.)
Supplies Needed To Make These Franken Treat Bags:
What kind of candies work best? We did Mike and Ikes, but other candies like:
How To Make Your Halloween Treat Bags:
Print off the Halloween treat bag template.
Then cut them out and fold in half.
You can fill a plastic bag with any of your favorite candy and tape or staple the treat bag topper on.
We found some festive monster face bags that were perfect for this, but you can use any you have at home.
MORE DELICIOUS HALLOWEEN TREATS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
- These zombie ideas for Halloween will help you create the most ghoulish of treats.
- You’ll love these sticky and sweet rice crispy treats
- Halloween ideas.
- Make these magically delicious Harry Potter recipes for kids.
- We have 13 awesome ideas for Halloween pudding cups.
- Halloween isn’t just celebrated by trick or treating. Start your day with these Halloween breakfast ideas.
- These Halloween cream cheese brownies are a scream!
- Need something savory? Your child will love these jack o lantern quesdillas.
- Homemade freezer popsicles are a great way to beat the heat!
- Make your own delicious popsicles with this oreo pudding pops recipe.
- Love nutella? Then you’ll love these nutella pops!
- Make some Halloween popsicles with these monster popsicle molds.
- Need treats for a Halloween party? These Halloween treat bags craft are super cute!
- Take a break from Halloween with these tasty snack activities.
- Want a more decadent treat? These chocolate covered strawberry popsicles are so good!
- Want more snacks? These fun snack ideas have something for everyone!
- Looking for something other than treats? Take a look at these coloring games.
- Have you seen this No Bake Bats and Mummies Halloween Dessert yet? Check it out for more Halloween food fun!
Will you be making these cute Franken Treat Bags this year? Let us know in the comments below!