30 Frighteningly Delicious Halloween Recipes
Halloween is one of my favorite food holidays! Sure, there is the store-bought candy – so. much. candy. But I prefer spending time in the kitchen, whipping up special homemade Halloween recipes that will delight my family and friends.
It’s truly a holiday where you can be as creative as you want to be. You can make the craziest food concoctions, and they don’t have to look the least bit appetizing. In fact, oftentimes, the point is to make them look as disgusting as possible. But, of course, they have to taste delicious.
Here you’ll find Halloween recipes that are sure to please both kids and adults. There’s a wide variety of snacks and desserts you can serve at home or at a Halloween party – and even some Halloween foods that can be given out to trick-or-treaters or handed out in party goody bags.
HALLOWEEN PARTY FOOD IDEAS
These cream cheese brownies will be a hit at your Halloween party!
Add some fog to your spooky Halloween party drinks!
Your kids will go bananas for these Halloween banana pops treats!
These Jack-o-Lantern quesadillas are fun to make and eat!
Your kids will gobble up these Frankenstein-inspired Rice Krispie treats! Via Frugal Coupon Living
Throw together this Halloween party mix for all your monsters! Via Wholefully
Whip up a batch of Halloween pumpkin muffins for your pumpkins! Via Play Learn Everyday
These Zombie chocolate covered strawberries will be a huge hit, whether they’re for the home or classroom. Via Parenting with Chaos
Create a delightfully tasty edible owl. Via Artsy Craftsy Mom
This edible petri dish “bacteria” is the best gross Halloween snack to bring to a gathering! Via Steamsational
Zombie eyeball cupcakes are so much fun to make – and eat! Via Simplistically Living
Boo! These Halloween ghost treats will disappear fast – kids and adults will inhale them! Via Served from Scratch
EASY HALLOWEEN FOOD
Your monsters will inhale these chopped off finger foods! Via Emma Owl
You need to try this hairy spider sandwich! Via Emma Owl
Enjoy these yummy Halloween pretzel spider webs! Via One Little Project
Make and bake a Jack-o-Lantern cheese pizza! Via Spaceships and Laser Beams
Transform lollipops into pumpkins, witches, and bats in under five minutes. An easy Halloween food for sure! Via In the Playroom
Make jiggly Halloween jello worms and then discuss the science behind gelatin. Via Steamsational
MORE HALLOWEEN FOOD IDEAS
Your older kids are going to love making these Zombie brain cupcakes. Via Bren Did
This Halloween bark is fun and easy to make! Via The Girl Who Ate Everything
Draw spooky faces on your oranges and share them with friends! Such an easy and healthy Halloween snack. Via Danya Banya
These Zombie candy cups will be the talk of your Halloween party! Via Hungry Happenings
Zombie boogers will delight all the monsters in your home! Via McCormick
Whip up this werewolf kibble for friends at your Halloween shindig or bag it up for a homemade sweet treat for trick-or-treaters! Via Big Bear’s Wife
HAUNTING HALLOWEEN RECIPES
These Frankenstein marshmallow pops will be perfect for your Halloween party! Via The Decorated Cookie
Your kids will love creating their own edible pumpkin candy cups! Via Oh Nuts
Need a cute treat for your child’s harvest festival bake sale? These Halloween sprinkle cookies will work perfectly! Via Liv for Cake
Satisfy your child’s sweet tooth with these easy-to-make witch hat cookies. Via It’s Always Autumn
Your kids will love this toxic waste macaroni and cheese – so much so that they’ll ask for seconds! Via Cooking with Curls
Make yummy pumpkin muffins with your kiddos and have fun decorating each muffin with a different jack-o-lantern face. Via Made for Mums
Which Halloween recipes are you most excited to make for your family and friends? Please share below in the comments.
Need some Halloween activities and games to play at your Halloween party? We’ve got you covered.
Happy baking and haunting!
MORE HALLOWEEN FUN:
- These trick or treating hacks will make your house extra spooky this Halloween!
- Make these healthy Halloween foods for your kids.
- Cutest candy corn cookies ever!
- Here are all the things you need for a Halloween party.
- Need a laugh? Check out this Halloween parody.
- Your kids will go bananas for these Halloween banana pops treats!
- Remember the ceramic Christmas tree your grandma had out every year? There’s an adorable Halloween tree now and you’ve got to see it!
- Use your leftover Snickers bars to make this yummy recipe.
- Try this fun candy corn science experiment at home.
- Halloween pudding cups make everyone’s day better!
- Play these fun Halloween games with your neighbors and friends.
- Need to whip up a quick batch of Halloween cookies? Take a look at these easy Halloween cookie ideas.
- Create your own candy corn necklace using only three items: floss, glue, and paper clips.
- Need some Halloween sweet treats for an upcoming party? We’ve got you covered.
- You’ve got to read this trick or treat saying. Do you agree?