These adorable Halloween Pudding Cups are sure to be a hit at your Halloween party! They are super easy to make and tasty! Kids of all ages will love to help make (and eat) this Halloween treat!
Spooky Halloween Dirt Pudding Recipe
Spooky Halloween Pudding Cups make a great dessert or snack for little kids and big kids alike. Even better, wash them down with this fog juice recipe!
Kids love helping make dirt pudding, and who would blame them? Everyone loves fun family Halloween activities! The Oreo looks like a spooky full moon rising against a scary ghost and pumpkins.
Kids love this! I love this!
This article contains affiliate links.
Ingredients & Supplies Needed
- 5 Reese’s Peanut Butter Ghosts
- 10 Brach’s Mellowcreme Pumpkins
- 20 Oreos
- 1 family size package of instant chocolate pudding
- 3 cups milk
- Plastic zipper freezer bag
- Rolling pin
Directions to Make Graveyard Pudding Cups
Make Graveyard Dirt
- Take five Oreos and twist to separate so you have just creme filling and a cookie on one. Set these 5 cookies aside to use for later.
- In a gallon size freezer bag using a rolling pin, crush the Oreos medium fine. It’s ok if there are a few medium broken pieces.
- Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Make the Cemetery Pudding
- In a medium bowl, add the milk and then whisk in the pudding mix. Whisk for 2 minutes.
- Then, fill five clear cups about 3/4 full with prepared pudding. Add 1/5 of the crushed Oreos on top of pudding in each cup.
Assemble the Spooky Pudding Cups
- Now you’ll take the five Oreos with creme on them that you said aside in the beginning and place them in each cup towards the back. The Oreos with creme becomes a rising full moon.
- Then add two candy pumpkins to each cup.
- Finally, add a peanut butter ghost to each cup.
- Your Spooky Halloween Pudding Cup is now ready to serve! You can also set them in the fridge to eat later.
Wasn’t that fun!?!
MORE HALLOWEEN TREATS & SPOOKY FOOD IDEAS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Make yummy zombie food for kids.
- These simple Halloween treat ideas are fun to make with your kids.
- More cute Halloween treats that you can easily make.
- This Halloween treat bag topper is printable.
- This Halloween banana pop is super fun and yummy!
- This fun Halloween rice crispy treats recipe has a little surprise.
- Make Halloween drinks that include some Halloween fog.
- Have you seen the list of easy Harry Potter food? They are so cute & yummy.
- Pssst…all this yummy Halloween food calls for some Halloween games to play!
- These easy Halloween recipes are perfect for home or a party.
- This simple Halloween bark recipe needs to be on your to-do list.
- Cute Halloween snack ideas for kids.
- Make ghost poop and give it as a gift with this free printable.
- Oh so many Halloween cookie ideas and Halloween cookies for kids.
- Healthy Halloween food doesn’t have to be boring…
- Halloween breakfast ideas are so fun and star the day off right.
How did your spooky Halloween pudding cups turn out? Did you serve them for a Halloween party?