Halloween is almost here and what better way to celebrate than these 5 sweet Halloween treats for kids!
These spooky treats are not only ghoulishly good, but a ton of fun to make. Oh, did I mention these treats are also super easy to make?
Ghoulishly Good Halloween Treats
We tend to focus on the costumes and décor when it comes to Halloween, but let’s be honest, the best part of Halloween is all of the sweet treats!
Whether you are making a dessert for a Halloween party at home, or at school, these ideas are adorable!
5 Sweet Treats for Halloween
These white chocolate covered pretzels are sure to be a spooky hit! These ghost pretzels even have sugar eyes for an extra spooky factor!
Package these up as a gift, for a party, or even as an after school treat, you’ll definitely want to try these Halloween treats!
Ingredients Needed To Make These Spooktacular Ghost Pretzels:
- 1 cup White Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Coconut Oil
- Candy Eyeballs or chocolate chips
Instructions To Make Ghost Pretzels:
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat mat.
- Melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave for 1 minute. Check on them, and microwave for an additional 30 seconds, if needed.
- Add the coconut oil to the chocolate to thin it out.
- Dip pretzels in chocolate, and lay flat on the parchment paper.
- Immediately add eyes or chocolate chips to the pretzels.
- Repeat, until you fill the baking sheet.
- Put in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, to allow the chocolate to harden.
Gooey Green Slime Drinks
What is more ghoulish than this zombified drink? It’s green, foamy, and full of delicious worms! This Gooey Green Slime Drink is the perfect Halloween treat and a must for any Halloween party.
Ingredients Needed To Make These Zombified Gooey Green Slime Drink:
Instructions To Make Gooey Green Slime Drink:
- Follow instructions to make the Gatorade (Lime Kool Aid works, too).
- Scoop ice cream into your Halloween cup, and pour the Gatorade on top.
- Add gummy worms for decoration.
Yum! Chocolatey, gooey brownies with frosting. It doesn’t get much better than that…except it does!
Add icing and eyeballs and you have a morbid mummy Halloween treat!
Ingredients Needed To Make These Morbid Mummy Brownies:
- Box of Brownie Mix (follow instructions to prepare the brownies)
- White Decorating Icing
- Candy eyeballs or chocolate chips
Instructions To Make Mummy Brownies:
- Follow the box instructions to make your brownies. Bake, and then cut them into squares.
- Using the white decorating icing, decorate the brownies to make them look like mummies.
- Top with eyeballs or chocolate chips.
- Put them in the refrigerator, so the icing can set.
Peanut Butter Spider Cookies
Peanut butter and chocolate is such a classic combo. This Halloween treat is both creepy crawly and delicious! Don’t like black licorice?
You could also use red licorice or pretzel sticks for the spider’s legs.
Ingredients Needed To Make These Creepy Crawly Peanut Butter Spider Cookies:
- 1 package Peanut Butter Cookie Mix (will also need vegetable oil, water, and egg for recipe)
- Reese’s miniature rounds
- Black Licorice
- White decorating icing
- Candy eyeballs or M&Ms
Instructions To Make Peanut Butter Spider Cookies:
Head on over to Betty Crocker for this spooky recipe!
Boo! These ghastly ghost cupcakes are so yummy and make the perfect Halloween treat.
Chocolate cupcakes, white chocolate, marshmallows, yup, I want to eat this spooky treat!
Ingredients Needed To Make These Ghastly Ghost Cupcakes:
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix to make cupcakes (will also need vegetable oil, 3 eggs, and water for this recipe)
- Large Marshmallows
- 2 cups White Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 cup Miniature Chocolate Chips
Instructions To Make Ghost Cupcakes:
Head over to Betty Crocker for this ghostly recipe!
More Ghoulish and Ghastly Good Halloween Recipes From Kids Activities Blog:
Looking for more Halloween treats? We have so many!
- You’ll want to try these zombie treats! Braaains!
- These magical Harry Potter sweet treats are perfect for Halloween.
- We have 30 frightening delicious Halloween treats you will love!
- Love fruit? You’ll love these creepy banana recipes then. They are the perfect Halloween treat for kids.
- Make your own Halloween bark, complete with eyeballs!
- Have you even tried Ghost Poop? It’s really yummy!
- These scream cheese brownies are to die for.
- Looking for some Halloween treats for breakfast? We’ve got them!
- Wash your Halloween treats down with this easy spooky fog drink.
- Check out these 25 Halloween cookies to make for your little monsters.
- Halloween banana pops are so good and a great treat for kids.
What is your family’s favorite spooky (or not-so-spooky!) Halloween dessert? Comment below!