Christmas Gifts mean so much when they are homemade, makes the gift so much more personal! I know my kids *LOVE* making gifts for their friends.
…homemade is one of our favorite December Activities!
Homemade Christmas Gifts we’ve made in the past:
- Melt Crayons to create new ones that your kids can give to friends. Add a small notebook for the perfect crafty gift.
- Make a Tent Kit made from PVC pipe and Fabric – Make a hideout for the kids in your life.
- Use homemade silly putty or playdough to create a yo-yo. Stuff the dough into a balloon, add a rubber band and you have a swinging toy.
- Encourage your kids to wash their hands by making them special bars of “Treat soap” with toys inside of the soap.
- Create a photo key chain to help your long-distance relatives remember you!
- Fizzing sidewalk paint is a lot of fun for kids. Paint, spray and watch the bubbles pop from the paint.
- Decorate a set of fabric napkins for grandma! Art that is useable is practical fun.
- Transform a Neck Tie into an art masterpiece with this super simple tutorial
- Create a set of blocks from a tree branch. Our DIY wooden blocks are still a huge hit a year after they were made!
- Help your toddler explore with a discovery bottle - use charms and fill a bottle with the items.
- Decorate a set of pool noodles to be swords or light-sabers for the warrior in your family.
- Make a bouquet of gourmet lollipops with this easy tutorial.
For more DIY Gift Ideas check out our list of over 100 Homemade Christmas Gifts for kids.
Upcoming: Christmas Homemade Gifts
These Homemade Christmas gifts and crafts are coming soon on the Kids Activities Blog. Come on back and check them out!!
- Tub of Cookies – decorate a spread container to become a great neighbor gift.
- Homemade Chocolates are a yummy, yummy gift sure to bring a smile.
- For a creative child, consider making a kit of play for them to enjoy.
- Create a set of magnets using bottle caps or salt dough.
- Paint a shirt with your kiddo – make matching “art-work” shirt