Grab some crayons, print out this fall tree coloring page and get creative with this fun autumn activity sheet. This fall coloring page is also a fun activity sheet to use for counting or color matching.
Fall Tree Coloring Page
Use crayons or markers, paint and even glitter to decorate this pretty tree. We colored our tree with red, orange and yellow leaves and then added gold glitter glue on top. Your kids can create their own Autumn masterpiece!
- Turn this picture into a color by number page by adding a dot of color to each leaf and your child and match the color to complete the coloring.
- Practice counting. Count all the leaves. Count only the red leaves, the yellow leaves and then the orange leaves.
- Practice cutting. Cut out the whole tree. For advanced scissor users, practice cutting out each leaf.
- Trace it. Place a piece of tracing paper over the tree art and trace the tree.
- Turn it into art. Cut out the entire tree and glue to a different background sheet of paper, use decorative page if you’d like. The frame however you’d like.
- Talk about Seasons. Print out multiple copies of this picture and use colors that represent other seasons for each pictures. Then compare the different trees.
More fun coloring pages and activities to try:
I hope you have a ton of fun with this fall tree coloring page. Add a little glitter and help make Autumn sparkle this year!