It is fall once again! The leaves are changing colors and the air is becoming crisp, and what better way to celebrate than an autumn tree coloring page?
Grab some crayons, print out this fall tree coloring page and get creative with this fun autumn activity sheet. This fall coloring page is also a fun activity sheet to use for counting or color matching.
Autumn Tree Coloring Page
Use crayons or markers, paint and even glitter to decorate this pretty tree. We colored our tree with red, orange and yellow leaves and then added gold glitter glue on top.
Your kids can create their own Autumn masterpiece! You can even print off multiple fall tree pages and color and decorate them different everytime.
How To Make This Autumn Tree Coloring Sheet Your Own
There are so many ways your child can make it a masterpiece beyond coloring what is there.
The instructions on these fall tree coloring pages say: add your own little critters and extras too. What kind of critters and extras could you add?
Pictures you could add to your fall tree printable:
- Add some leaves on the ground
You could even take it a step further and use different materials. These leaves and the trunk is big enough for most mediums and add special touches.
Special touches to add to your autumn tree printable:
- Colored pencils
- Glitter and glue
- Gluing things from nature i.e grass, leaves, petals, etc
Other Ideas To Make Your Autumn Tree Coloring Sheet More Exciting
- Turn this picture into a color by number page by adding a dot of color to each leaf and your child and match the color to complete the coloring.
- Practice counting. Count all the leaves. Count only the red leaves, the yellow leaves and then the orange leaves.
- Practice cutting. Cut out the whole tree. For advanced scissor users, practice cutting out each leaf.
- Trace it. Place a piece of tracing paper over the tree art and trace the tree.
- Turn it into art. Cut out the entire tree and glue to a different background sheet of paper, use decorative page if you’d like. The frame however you’d like.
- Talk about Seasons. Print out multiple copies of this picture and use colors that represent other seasons for each pictures. Then compare the different trees.
More fun coloring pages and activities to try:
I hope you have a ton of fun with this fall tree coloring page. Add a little glitter and help make Autumn sparkle this year!