Free Fall Tree Coloring Page to Celebrate Autumn Colors!
Let’s celebrate autumn with this free printable fall tree coloring page that works great for kids of all ages to explore the colors of autumn with crayons, colored pencils and a little glitter. This fall tree coloring page works great in the classroom or at home.
Autumn Tree Coloring Page for Kids
In the fall, the leaves are changing colors and the air is becoming crisp, and what better way to explore the changes than by drawing inspiration through an autumn tree coloring page?
Your kids can create their own Autumn masterpiece with this printable coloring tree pages. You can even print off multiple fall tree pages and color and decorate them different each time. Download & print by clicking the orange button:
This article contains affiliate links.
Make This Fall Tree Coloring Sheet Your Own
There are so many ways your child can make it a masterpiece beyond coloring what is there. The instructions on these fall tree coloring pages say: add your own little critters and extras too. What kind of critters and extras could you add?
Pictures you could add to your fall tree printable
- Add some leaves on the ground
You could even take it a step further and use different materials. These leaves and the trunk is big enough for most mediums and add special touches.
Special touches to add to your autumn tree printable
- Colored pencils
- Glitter and glue
- Gluing things from nature i.e grass, leaves, petals, etc
Other Ideas To Make Your Autumn Tree Coloring Sheet More Exciting
- Turn this picture into a color by number page by adding a dot of color to each leaf and your child and match the color to complete the coloring.
- Practice counting. Count all the leaves. Count only the red leaves, the yellow leaves and then the orange leaves.
- Practice cutting. Cut out the whole tree. For advanced scissor users, practice cutting out each leaf.
- Trace it. Place a piece of tracing paper over the tree art and trace the tree.
- Turn it into art. Cut out the entire tree and glue to a different background sheet of paper, use decorative page if you’d like. The frame however you’d like.
- Talk about Seasons. Print out multiple copies of this picture and use colors that represent other seasons for each pictures. Then compare the different trees.
Download & Print Fall Coloring Page pdf File Here
More Fall Printable Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Check out another fall coloring page for even more autumn tree fun.
- These leaf coloring pages are awesome and can be used in so many ways!
- Printable Fall Leaves
- Owl Coloring Pages for Kids
- I love these cute acorn coloring pages!
- We have a collection of a whole bunch of printable fall activity sheets!
- Make lacing cards out of this fall templates printable.
- Download & print these pumpkin coloring pages for kids.
- Check out this fun series of November coloring pages.
- Follow this simple step by step tutorial on how to draw a leaf.
- You can also learn how to make easy Halloween drawings with this step by step guide to drawing a jack o lantern.
- Download and print our pictorial outdoor scavenger hunt for kids which is perfect for the fall!
I hope you have a ton of fun with this fall tree coloring page. Add a little glitter and help make Autumn sparkle this year!
Kids gonna love this!
Kids Slate is an app for kids of kindergarden grade. Here the kids gets space to learn writing by tracing letters and digits. It is a very useful app that helps your kids select various colors from available rainbow of colors. This digital slate helps your kids draw and trace as many times he wants. It helps you save your kids first tracing and drawing experience, and make it as lifetime memory. You can even share the tracing made by your kids with friends and family members. This app has very beautiful and smooth interface.
Key features of Kids Slate includes:
» Resuable slate space for kids
» Multiple color pallete to write/draw on slate
» Help your kid learn to write alphabet and digits
» Eraser available, helps you correct any mistakes
» Learn alphabets and digits by tracing
» Save yours kids drawing/tracing in gallery
» Share app with your friends and family
I think that’s a good idea and I’m pretty sure it’s feasible with the admins and Ilona& Gordon approval
There are tons of solution to make one for free… example :
Nice creative coloring sheets. Kids will really like it.
Ekdali.com is a children’s educational website. We make Posters and Chart that help in kindling a child’s curiosity. Start conversations on the subject with the help of our posters. These can easily double up as kids room decor too.
Yes, the article I was looking for. Your article gives me another approach on the subject. I hope to read more articles from you.
Children are naturally born creative. With doing this kind of stuff they will learn more. Keep up your good work and keep sharing.
Very helpful article thank you