Are you getting excited for Halloween? This is one of my favorite times of the year, mostly because I love a good scare! I also love to devour Halloween treats–like these 5 Halloween Treats for the Family!
5 Halloween Treats for the Family!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- Traditional Italian Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon Water
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and water together.
- Unfold the pastry sheets (use the flour on the surface if it sticks).
- Cut the pastry sheet into 3 different rectangles, then cut it in half again.
- Next, place each pastry rectangle on the baking sheet.
- Add about a tablespoon of sauce to each pastry, all the way to the edge.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Unfold another pastry sheet, and cut into 3/4 inch wide strips.
- Arrange 6 pastry strips on each pastry pizza, creating a mummy’s bandages.
- Brush with the egg mixture.
- Place 2 olives on each pastry for the eyes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes.
Eye-Popping Deviled Eggs
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1 Avocado
- 1 teaspoon Avocado Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Sliced Black Olives
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Red food coloring
- Paint brush
- Boil eggs for about 10 minutes, and then let them cool.
- Peel and cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- In a bowl, mash together the egg yolks, avocado, avocado mayo, and the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add some red food coloring to a small bowl, then paint “bloodshot”eyes onto the egg.
- Spoon the avocado mixture into the eggs, and then top with a sliced black olive.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Halloween Candy Bark
This is a fun treat that combines all of your favorite Halloween candy in one. You will love how easy Burnt Macaroni‘s Halloween Candy Bark is to make!
Halloween Caramel Corn
Here’s another treat that is perfect for your Halloween party. Burnt Macaroni‘s Halloween Caramel Corn perfectly combines sweetness with saltiness!
- Large Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- Rolo’s or Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Chocolate Chips
- Shredded coconut
- Red food coloring
- Skewer the marshmallows with a cake pop stick or skewer.
- Spread icing all over the marshmallow.
- Add toppings, including: red-colored shredded coconut, a Rolo (or Reese’s peanut butter cup) for the hat, and candy eyes (or chocolate chips) for the eyes.
- Another option is to add the icing and dip in sprinkles!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
The only thing we love more than a new recipe is a bag full of new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-haves:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
Halloween Tricks and Treats!
- Witch Pudding Cups
- 13 Fun Halloween Breakfast Ideas
- 30 Halloween Luminaries to Light Up the Night
- Homemade Halloween Costumes
What’s your family’s favorite Halloween treat? Comment below!