Are you getting excited for Halloween? This is one of my favorite times of the year, mostly because I love a good scare! I also love to devour Halloween treats–like these 5 Halloween Treats for the Family!
5 Halloween Treats for the Family!
This post contains affiliate links.
- Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- Traditional Italian Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and water together.
- Unfold the pastry sheets (use the flour on the surface if it sticks).
- Cut the pastry sheet into 3 different rectangles, then cut it in half again.
- Next, place each pastry rectangle on the baking sheet.
- Add about a tablespoon of sauce to each pastry, all the way to the edge.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Unfold another pastry sheet, and cut into 3/4 inch wide strips.
- Arrange 6 pastry strips on each pastry pizza, creating a mummy’s bandages.
- Brush with the egg mixture.
- Place 2 olives on each pastry for the eyes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes.
Eye-Popping Deviled Eggs
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1 Avocado
- 1 teaspoon Avocado Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Sliced Black Olives
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Red food coloring
- Paint brush
- Boil eggs for about 10 minutes, and then let them cool.
- Peel and cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- In a bowl, mash together the egg yolks, avocado, avocado mayo, and the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add some red food coloring to a small bowl, then paint “bloodshot”eyes onto the egg.
- Spoon the avocado mixture into the eggs, and then top with a sliced black olive.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Halloween Candy Bark
This is a fun treat that combines all of your favorite Halloween candy in one. You will love how easy Burnt Macaroni‘s Halloween Candy Bark is to make!
Halloween Caramel Corn
- 1/2 cup of plain Popcorn Kernels
- Brown paper bag
- 2 sticks Butter, melted
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- Mini Rolo candies
- M&M’s orange & brown
Here’s another treat that is perfect for your Halloween party. Burnt Macaroni‘s Halloween Caramel Corn perfectly combines sweetness with saltiness!
- Large Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- Rolo’s or Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Chocolate Chips
- Shredded coconut
- Red food coloring
- Skewer the marshmallows with a cake pop stick or skewer.
- Spread icing all over the marshmallow.
- Add toppings, including: red-colored shredded coconut, a Rolo (or Reese’s peanut butter cup) for the hat, and candy eyes (or chocolate chips) for the eyes.
- Another option is to add the icing and dip in sprinkles!
Some of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
The only thing we love more than a new recipe is a bag full of new kitchen gadgets! Here are some of our must-haves:
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- BPA free lunch containers
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
Halloween Tricks and Treats!
- Witch Pudding Cups
- Halloween Hacks
- 13 Fun Halloween Breakfast Ideas
- 30 Halloween Luminaries to Light Up the Night
- Homemade Halloween Costumes
- Halloween Banana Pop Treats
- Spooky Fog Drinks for a Halloween Party
- Halloween Nightlight Kids Can Make
- 15 Fun Halloween Front Doors
What’s your family’s favorite Halloween treat? Comment below!