If you are looking for Halloween ideas for treats and fun food that kids will love, we have 5 of our favorite easy kids Halloween treats that the entire family will love. Whether you want candy bark, creepy deviled eggs or mummy pizza, you will find a fun Halloween treat your family will devour!
5 Halloween Treats for the Family!
Are you getting excited for Halloween? This is one of my favorite times of the year, mostly because I love a good scare! Delicious is all I can say about all these recipes! Don’t worry, not all these treats are sweets…though most are.
But it’s Halloween, the holiday of sweets, how can we not indulge just a little bit?
This post contains affiliate links.
Mummy Pizza Idea for Halloween
These mummy pizzas are crispy, crunchy, and full of delicious sauce, cheese and pepperoni!
No worries, there aren’t a lot of veggies, just 2 sliced olives for the eyeballs!
Ingredients Needed for Spooky Mummy Pizza Recipe
- Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- Traditional Italian Sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Tablespoons Flour
Directions to Make Spooky Mummy Pizzas
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat liner.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg and water together.
- Unfold the pastry sheets (use the flour on the surface if it sticks).
- Cut the pastry sheet into 3 different rectangles, then cut it in half again.
- Next, place each pastry rectangle on the baking sheet.
- Add about a tablespoon of sauce to each pastry, all the way to the edge.
- Top with cheese and pepperoni.
- Unfold another pastry sheet, and cut into 3/4 inch wide strips.
- Arrange 6 pastry strips on each pastry pizza, creating a mummy’s bandages.
- Brush with the egg mixture.
- Place 2 olives on each pastry for the eyes.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let them cool for 10 minutes.
Eye-Popping Deviled Eggs are the Perfect Halloween Surprise
These eye-popping Halloween deviled eggs are the perfect healthy snack! Plus, the avocado mayo and yolk give it a creepy green color while the red food coloring makes the “eye” look blood shot!
Ingredients Needed for Eye Popping Halloween Deviled Eggs
- 6 boiled eggs
- 1 Avocado
- 1 teaspoon Avocado Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- Sliced Black Olives
- Salt and Pepper, to Taste
- Red food coloring
- Paint brush
How To Make Halloween Deviled Eggs
- Boil eggs for about 10 minutes, and then let them cool.
- Peel and cut eggs in half, lengthwise.
- In a bowl, mash together the egg yolks, avocado, avocado mayo, and the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add some red food coloring to a small bowl, then paint “bloodshot” eyes onto the egg.
- Spoon the avocado mixture into the eggs, and then top with a sliced black olive.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Halloween Candy Bark Recipe
This Halloween candy bark is my favorite Halloween treat to make. It’s so simple and you can literally add anything you want to it.
I usually try to make it after Halloween to use up some of the leftover Halloween candy.
Ingredients Needed for Halloween Candy Bark Recipe
- 3.5 oz package Dark Chocolate
- Kit Kat Candy , unwrapped
- Candy Eyeballs
- Trail Mix variety raisins, peanuts, & M&Ms
Directions to Make Halloween Candy Bark Recipe
This is a fun treat that combines all of your favorite Halloween candy in one.
You will love how easy Burnt Macaroni‘s Halloween Candy Bark is to make!
Awesome Leftover Halloween Candy Caramel PopCorn
Sweet, buttery, caramel corn is one of the best snacks ever. My mind can’t be changed!
But adding caramel chocolate candies, and milk chocolate M&M’s, takes this Halloween Caramel Corn to a whole new level!
Ingredients Needed To Make Halloween Candy Popcorn
- 1/2 cup of plain Popcorn Kernels
- Brown paper bag
- 2 sticks Butter, melted
- 1 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- Mini Rolo candies
- M&M’s orange & brown
How To Make This Halloween Candy Corn
Here’s another treat that is perfect for your Halloween party. Burnt Macaroni‘s Halloween Caramel Corn perfectly combines sweetness with saltiness!
Adorable Halloween Marshmallow Pops
Marshmallows are sweet…but let’s make them sweeter! Dip them in frosting and roll them in rainbow sprinkles to create a spookily sweet treat.
You can even use Halloween sprinkles. Oh, don’t forget about the candy eye balls!
Ingredients Needed for Halloween Marshmallow Pops
- Large Marshmallows
- Vanilla Icing
- Rolo’s or Mini Reese’s peanut butter cups
- Chocolate Chips
- Shredded coconut
- Red food coloring
How To Make Halloween Marshmallows Pops Recipe
- Skewer the marshmallows with a cake pop stick or skewer.
- Spread icing all over the marshmallow.
- Add toppings, including: red-colored shredded coconut, a Rolo (or Reese’s peanut butter cup) for the hat, and candy eyes (or chocolate chips) for the eyes.
- Another option is to add the icing and dip in sprinkles!
More Delicious Halloween Treats From Kids Activities Blog:
- These zombie ideas for Halloween will help you create the most ghoulish of treats.
- You’ll love these sticky and sweet rice crispy treats
- Halloween ideas.
- Make these magically delicious Harry Potter recipes for kids.
- We have 13 awesome ideas for Halloween pudding cups.
- Halloween isn’t just celebrated by trick or treating. Start your day with these Halloween breakfast ideas.
- These Halloween cream cheese brownies are a scream!
- Need something savory? Your child will love these jack o lantern quesdillas.
- Homemade freezer popsicles are a great way to beat the heat!
- Make your own delicious popsicles with this oreo pudding pops recipe.
- Love nutella? Then you’ll love these nutella pops!
- Make some Halloween popsicles with these monster popsicle molds.
- Need treats for a Halloween party? These Halloween treat bags craft are super cute!
- Take a break from Halloween with these tasty snack activities.
- Want a more decadent treat? These chocolate covered strawberry popsicles are so good!
- Want more snacks? These fun snack ideas have something for everyone!
- Looking for something other than treats? Take a look at these coloring games.
- Have you seen this No Bake Bats and Mummies Halloween Dessert yet? Check it out for more Halloween food fun!
What’s your family’s favorite kids Halloween treat? Comment below!