iPad Halloween Costumes have been around for the last few years. They are always a hit.
However, this iPad Costume is a little different and a whole a lot original. It has the cutest, funniest apps ever. Never seen before.
The best part about it is that IT’S FREE to MAKE.
First, let’s watch a video so you know what I am talking about:
Things you will need for your DIY iPad Halloween Costume:
- Spray paint (or regular paint)
- Printer (to print apps)
- Colors or crayons (to color apps)
How to make iPad Costume:
- Cut out cardboard in shape of long rectangle. We aimed it to be as high as a child wearing the costume.
- Cut the hole in the middle of the cardboard. That’s where the head will go. So, measure!
- Color cardboard using spray paint. We used silver on the back (and the corners on the front), blue – as the “screen” of iPad. Let it dry.
- Print the iPad Apps. We made 9 cool, funny apps. Get your FREE Printable Apps.
- Cut the printed apps out and let children color them. Glue the apps on the ‘iPad’.
- Use your creativity and add whatever accessories you wish to make the costume look more realistic.
For example we added this pumpkin with open mouth to mimic apple on the back of the iPad. You can find the printable here.
I love this iPad Halloween costume because it’s so easy to get kids involved into the whole costume making process. It’s basically a craft and a costume. Coloring those apps is a super fun activity for kids.
Here is another cool cardboard costume that cost us $0 to make. It’s YouTube Halloween Costume. So fun and super entertaining.
Amazing collection of DIY Halloween costumes for kids.