Every year we watch for the Top 10 Kids Halloween Costumes and see if our favorites are on the list! This year we hunted down the all time favorites for the year AND some of the all time favorite kids costumes themes. Take a look at what’s hot this year and let us know what your favorites are!
Top 10 Kids Halloween Costumes
This year’s favorites are all some of our favorite movie characters.
- Disney Frozen – we love the new Snow Queen dresses
- Star Wars – who’s your favorite character? Baby Yoda is THE CUTEST!
- Minions – Steve, Dave or… ?
- Cinderella – Beautiful dresses in glue or in gold, you pick.
- Avengers – Captain America is a favorite for sure!
- Paw Patrol – Can’t go wrong with these cute characters.
- Inside Out – Of course everyone wants to dress up as Joy.
- Disney Descendants – This series makes GREAT Mother/Daughter Halloween pairs!
- Superhero Costumes – There are so many super heros to choose from, we just can’t choose one.
- Ninja Turtles – Leonardo is your favorite too, right?
Bonus – we love the Disney Frozen Snow Queen Costumes!
More Favorite ideas for Kids Halloween costumes:
Whether you are looking for classic characters, silly outfits or something completely unique, Halloween is all about picking something you love. Costumes can be so much fun to make or to choose!
Top All Time Favorite Kids Halloween Costume Themes:
- Animals – have you seen the new raccoon and peacocks? So cute!
- Storybook & Princess
Shop for Costumes:
Just for fun, let’s throw back to the 2011, these were the top 10 costumes for kids.
- Captain America
- “Tangled” Rapunzel
- Green Lantern
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Darth Vadar
- Pirates of the Caribbean “Jack Sparrow”/”Angelica”
- Toy Story “Jesse”
- Harry Potter
- Monster High Frankie Stein or Lagoona Blue
- Sock Monkey
Where to shop for your favorite Top Kids Halloween Costumes
You can find costumes all over the place, from Amazon to the Disney Store. As we find special pricing or offers, we’ll share them here.
Costume Express – save up to 80% on costumes for the whole family
Target.com – Buy online and pick up at the store in as little as an hour.
We are all looking for Halloween costumes right now – What costumes are you looking for this year?