Today we are sharing 31 paper activities that are easy peasy to do with kids of all ages, and most importantly, they are so much fun! If you are looking for easy crafts, you’re in the right place. Enjoy these fun crafts!
Simple Paper Crafts For Kids
Paper activities are a great way for younger kids to work on their fine motor skills, while older kids enjoy creating beautiful art projects with a piece of paper and other simple supplies you can find in regular craft stores.
Today we compiled the best ideas to make easy paper crafts with little kids and older children of all skill levels. These simple crafts can be done at school or at home, so if you’re looking for fun classroom crafts, here you will find the perfect activity.
Grab your crafting materials and enjoy these kid-friendly paper craft ideas to make lots of fun projects.
1. Mother’s Day Construction Paper Flower Bouquet Kids Can Make
This DIY paper flowers craft is perfect for mother’s day, birthdays, grandparent’s day, or just for décor!
2. How to Make Paper Plate Roses
These paper plate roses are the cutest craft kids of all ages can do. You just need red paper plates and scissors to make a beautiful bouquet.
3. How to Make Paper Flowers – Easy Flower Making Craft
This is a wonderful craft to make big, colorful tissue paper flowers as decorations or to use in other art and craft projects.
4. Easy Paper Plate Piñata Craft for Cinco de Mayo
Who doesn’t love a piñata? This easy way to make a piñata starts with a paper plate and tissue paper. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo!
5. Easy Paper Straw Bracelets
This colorful and easy paper straw bracelet uses colorful straws to make beads that you can thread to create lovely bracelets.
6. Easy Colorful Easter Crafts on Paper
Let’s make colorful paper Easter eggs using scrap fabric, ribbons, glitter glue, and more. How will you decorate yours?
7. How to Make a Simple Paper Plate Marble Maze
This simple maze craft is fun with younger kids because it becomes a toy and is great for older kids who can plan out the marble’s path and then make it happen with paper straws.
8. Make a Paper Bag Groundhog Puppet for Groundhog Day 2022
We have the cutest groundhog day craft for kids of all ages. Let’s make a groundhog puppet and make a pretend play game!
9. Adorable Paper Bag Octopus Craft for Kids
Let’s make an octopus craft out of a paper bag! It can be pink, green, blue or any color you want.
10. Paper Punch-Out Lanterns
Who doesn’t love paper lanterns? Here is a fun way to spice up your paper punch-out lanterns and then use them as decor for a party, a kid’s room, or an outdoor BBQ.
11. How to Make Paper Snowflakes Decorations For Kids
These paper snowflakes are a great winter decoration that kids can make when it’s too cold to be outside, or you simply want them to practice their fine motor skills.
12. How To Make Homemade Glitter Wrapping Paper that Isn’t Messy
Many of us love how cute glitter wrapping paper is, but most don’t like how messy it is. Here is a tutorial to make your own DIY glitter wrapping paper perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, and older kids.
13. Silly, Fun & Easy Paper Bag Puppets for Kids to Make
Making paper bag puppets is a classic craft that has been around for years because it’s great fun.
14. How To Make A Paper Airplane (Multiple Designs & Instructions)
This paper plane craft is more than a fun paper craft – it’s also a great STEM activity for kids of all ages.
15. Colorful No Mess Art Toddlers That Makes A Fun Window Decoration
This no-mess art for toddlers activity is super simple and fun, plus it strengthens fine motor skills. Makes a nice display for the window! From Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
16. How To Create Toddler Rainbow Art with Vibrant Suncatchers
A fun way to work on color skills while putting pieces of the rainbow on sticky paper for an easy suncatcher. From Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
17. Stuck Inside? Try Sticky Color Sorting!
This activity is perfect for learning the colors in a fun way because it’s very sticky and kids love sticky games! Plus, it is effortless to set up. From Days with Grey.
18. Stained Glass Kite Decorations Made from Tissue Paper
This beautiful craft requires only 3 materials: construction paper, tissue paper squares, and clear contact paper. You can make it in a variety of colors and shapes! From Kinder Craze.
19. A DIY Paper Camping Trip
Download the paper printable to make your own paper camping trip. Kids can color and set it up however they want to! From Pottery Barn Kids.
20. Paper Flower Craft
This adorable paper flower craft is perfect for welcoming spring in your home. These will make a wonderful decoration too! From Easy Peasy and Fun.
21. How to Make Origami Flowers
Learn how to make origami flowers – this origami tulip tutorial will teach you how to make a super easy flower that stands on its own! From Easy Peasy and Fun.
22. Folding Flower Templates
Download and print these flower files to make foldable paper flowers in many different designs and colors. From First Palette.
23. Tissue Paper Flower Art Activity
Do you love dot art? Then this tissue paper flower art activity by Mess for Less is perfect for you! Just get tissue paper squares, glue, and the free flower printable template.
24. Quilled Tree Craft For Kids
All you need is a quilling tool, quilling paper or some cut pieces of paper, and some colored paper to glue these quilled “leaves” on! From Ginger Casa.
25. Shark Cootie Catcher – Origami for Kids
Folding paper is an art and origami for kids projects are perfect for beginners! Kids will love making a shark cootie catcher from Easy Peasy Fun.
26. Fruit Slice Corner Bookmarks
These sweet DIY bookmarks are perfect for summer reading. From Frugal Momeh.
27. Surprise Ferocious Beings Paper Project
This project is so fun and creative; you only need paper, pencil, black sharpie and markers. Then follow the instructions to create these surprise ferocious beings. From Craft Whack.
28. DIY Paper SPINNER
Make a small spinner from a toothpick and colored paper strips with glue. Kids will love how beautiful it spins! From Krokotak.
29. Flower Basket Paper Weaving
A fantastic Mother’s Day Craft project to make at home or in the classroom – have a go at these easy printable flower basket paper weaving cards. From Red Ted Art.
30. More Than Just Paper Dolls
These paper cut out chains are so easy and such a creative way to make a paper craft. From Picklebums.
31. How to Make a Pop Up Book
Kids can have a whole lot of fun with nothing more than some paper, scissors and a little imagination to make a pop up book. From Hobbies on a Budget.
Want more crafts for kids? Try these ideas from Kids Activities Blog:
- Let’s make cute tulip crafts!
- Is there anything more fun than silly crafts for preschoolers? I don’t think so.
- Got too many cardboard boxes Try these easy cardboard crafts.
- Make bath time much more fun with these DIY bath toys.
- Get some paper plates and let’s make the funniest paper plate crafts.
What was your favorite paper activity or kids?