Paper Punch-Out Lanterns are a new twist to the standard paper lantern.
There are other ways to spice up paper lanterns, like this fun painted version. This paper punch-out version is still a kid-accessible craft, but this new look adds a touch of class and design. They would be great decorations for a party, kid’s room or outdoor BBQ.
This post contains affiliate links.
Paper Punch-Out Lanterns
What You Need To Make The Paper Punch-Out Lanterns
Instructions for Making Paper Punch-Out Lanterns
1. Fold paper length-wise. Cut slits along folded edge until about an inch away from the edge. Make sure the width of the slit is larger than the size of your mini-paper punches.
2. Bunch designs along the slits or edge as desired.
3. Unfold lantern. Bring the two long ends together and staple in place.
4. Use a flameless tea light or candle to illuminate.
I hope you have a lot of fun creating unique paper lantern designs with your kids.
More Paper Crafts
If you love paper crafts, I hope you will also check out these…
- 15 Adorable Tissue Paper Craft
- Paper Mache Butterfly
- Make This Paper Rose Craft
- Tissue Paper Heart Bags
Did your kids enjoy this fun craft? Let us know in the comments below, we’d love to hear! Also, be sure to join us over on our Facebook page.