Have you and your little ones ever wondered how to draw a bear? Well… it’s your lucky day because we made a really fun and simple bear drawing tutorial! Our free bear drawing tutorial includes three pages with detailed steps on how to draw a cartoon bear. We created this tutorial with kids in mind, so everyone can do it. Grab your pencil and let’s get started!
Make A Bear Drawing Easy For Kids
This bear drawing tutorial is easier to follow with a visual guide, so click the green button to print our how to draw a simple bear printable tutorial before getting started:
Learning how to draw a bear, or any other animal, helps kids increase their imagination, enhance their fine motor and coordination skills, and develop a healthy way of displaying their emotions.
How To Draw A Bear Step By Step- Easy
Follow this easy how to draw a bear step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing your own bear drawings in no time!
Let’s start by drawing a circle.
Add two sets of concentric circles on each side of the circle.
Draw a drop shape.
Add two circles at the bottom.
Draw two arched lines – these will be our bear’s arms!
Draw an horizontal oval.
Draw a paw on each circle.
Let’s add details! Draw two circles for the eyes, ovals for the cheeks, a rounded triangle for the nose, and a curved line for the mouth.
Get creative! Add as many details as you want. Good job! Your bear drawing is all done!
Download Simple Bear Drawing Lesson PDF File:
This post contains affiliate links.
Recommended Drawing Supplies
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- You will need an eraser!
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Bear Fun From Kids activites Blog
- Check out this adorable polar bear coloring page.
- We also have a teddy bear doodle coloring page and regular teddy bear coloring page.
- How cute is this panda bear cupcake liner craft.
- This adorable preschool polar bear craft with printable template.
- B is for bear preschool craft.
- This edible craft is so yummy, check out these chocolate fudge stick bears.
How did your bear drawing turn out?