How To Draw a Cow Easy Printable Lesson For Kids
Moo! Do you want to learn how to draw a cow? If your kids love drawing farm animals, then this cow drawing tutorial is perfect for them. Just download and print our 3-page step-by-step cow sketch tutorial, follow the steps, and you’ll have a cute cow drawing. Use this easy cow sketch guide at home or in the classroom.
Make A Cow Drawing Easy For Kids
Drawing is more than a fun creative activity: it plays a big part in kids’ development by enhancing your child’s motor skills. We created this cow drawing tutorial, a great visual guide, with kids in mind, so kids of any age will be able to become a true artist in a matter of minutes, all while having fun. So click the green button to print our how to draw a simple cow printable tutorial before getting started:
This how to draw a cow lesson is simple enough for younger kids or beginners. Once your kids get comfortable with drawing they will start feeling more creative and ready to continue an artistic journey.
Easy steps to draw a cow for kids
Follow this easy how to draw a cow step-by-step tutorial and you will be drawing your own cow drawings in no time!
First, draw a square with rounded corners and a smaller top part (look at the drawing for reference)
Add an oval and erase extra lines.
Draw a drop shape on the top part.
Draw a circle and erase extra lines.
Let’s draw the hooves! Draw two circles at the bottom of our cow.
Add curved lines to make the front legs.
Draw the cow’s ears.
Let’s add details! Draw circles to make the eyes and nose, and make a horn next to each ear.
Celebrate how well you just drew your cow! Get creative and add different details.
Great job! Your cow looks amazing!
Download Simple Cow Drawing lesson PDF File:
More How To Draw
RECOMMENDED DRAWING SUPPLIES
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- You will need an eraser!
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Fun Cow and Animal Crafts From Kids Activities Blog:
- Make your very own cows using foam cups.
- Check out this peaceful zentangle cow coloring pages.
- Speaking of cow, check out these farm animal coloring pages.
- How fun is this farm animal bowling game.
- I love all of these fun farm crafts and activities.
- We have even more animal coloring pages.
How did your cows turn out? Comment below, we’d love to hear from you!