Panda bears are so adorable. We just love them. We also really love making cupcake liner crafts – so this was perfect!
It is a really easy craft to make without much adult help besides assisting with the scissors. Try showing your kids a picture of the final product and see if they can recreate their own version with the items you provided!
Cupcake Liner Panda
Supplies you’ll need: (affiliate links)
- Smush the cupcake liner flat.
- Cut out the panda ears, eyes, and mouth (if you’d rather draw the mouth, that works, too!)
- Glue the ears on a piece of paper.
- Glue the cupcake liner on next.
- Then, glue down the black paper you cut for eyes, and then put googly eyes on top.
- Then, glue on the mouth and last the pom pom nose!
It’s so very easy!
When we first sat down to make this, our intention was a polar bear, but as we moved through it we realized how much it looked like a panda. That’s the fun part of creating, it can be whatever you want and if you mess something up, it just turns into something new!
More Cupcake Liner Crafts
Are you wondering what to do with all those leftover cupcake liners? Well, make more fun crafts of course!
Here’s more crafts you can make with cupcake liners:
- Cupcake Liner Ice Cream Cones
- Cupcake Liner Turtle Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Cupcake Liner Elmo
- Cupcake Liner Jelly Fish Craft
Leave a comment: Will you and your kids try making this cute craft?