Kids that love Arctic animals will love our new polar bear coloring pages! These coloring sheets are easy enough for preschoolers and toddlers – but also fun enough for older kids and adults! Our printable polar bear coloring pages packet includes two coloring pages, both equally fun and ready for instant download. Perfect for at home or in the classroom.
Here at Kids Activities Blog, we have the best collection of coloring pages, and they have been downloaded over 100K times in just the last year or two!
Free POLAR BEAR Coloring Pages
Bears are one of the kids’ favorite animals! There are so many different species: grizzly bear, black bears, brown bear, and of course, polar bears! Polar bears’ natural habitat is in the Arctic circle, and they are known for being big, having a long neck, cute rounded ears, and a short tail. They also became extremely popular among kids and adults because they are associated with Christmas trees and other Christmas celebrations. And you can download it here by clicking the green button.
Cute polar bear coloring page
Our first polar bear coloring page includes a polar bear with a cute scarf, sitting in front of an igloo. What a cute picture! The line art is clean and simple, making it perfect for younger kids with big fat crayons.
Adult polar bear coloring page
Our second polar bear coloring page features an adult polar bear enjoying the sunny weather – everyone likes a bit of sun every now and then, even Arctic animals! Polar bears have white fur, but kids can use their crayons or coloring pencils to make this polar bear whatever color they prefer.
This article contains affiliate links.
Download & Print Free Polar Bear Coloring Pages PDF Here:
This coloring page is sized for standard letter printer paper dimensions – 8.5 x 11 inches.
Recommended SUPPLIES FOR POLAR BEAR COLORING SHEETS
- To color these polar bears get your favorite crayons, colored pencils, markers, paint, water colors…
- The printed polar bear coloring pages template pdf — see link below to download & print
Things You Might Not Know About Polar Bear
- Polar bears can be found in the United States, Canada, Russia, Greenland, and Norway.
- Polar bears can swim for days to get from one piece of ice to another – they regularly swim around 30 miles at a time.
- Polar bears actually have black skin underneath all their fur.
- Polar bears are the largest living carnivores on land.
- A group of polar bears are called a “pack” or a “sleuth”.
- Polar bears can sniff out their food up to 20 miles away.
- Currently, there are about 26,000 polar bears in the wild, and the population is on the decline.
Developmental Benefits of Coloring Pages
We may think of coloring pages as just fun, but they also have some really cool benefits for both kids and adults:
- For kids: Fine motor skill development and hand-eye coordination develop with the action of coloring or painting coloring pages. It also helps with learning patterns, color recognition, structure of drawing and so much more!
- For adults: Relaxation, deep breathing and low-set up creativity are enhanced with coloring pages.
More Fun Coloring Pages & Printable Sheets, And Activities from Kids Activities Blog
- Don’t go without checking out the best collection of coloring pages for kids and adults!
- This bear drawing tutorial is so simple to follow.
- B is for bear – here are tons of fun activities for kids!
- Want more bear fun? Check out these Winnie the Pooh coloring pages
- You can draw your own panda drawing in a matter of minutes.
- Check out these easy zentangle drawings and patterns to color.
- We have awesome animal coloring pages to print and color.
- Check out these 15 beautiful letter b crafts and activities!
- Check out this cute doodle teddy bear coloring page!
Did you enjoy the free polar bear coloring pages? Comment down below!