Let’s learn how to draw shoes! This shoe drawing tutorial is so much fun because kids can customize the shoes with different patterns and colors to look just how they want them to. As with our other free how-to-draw tutorials, this shoe drawing tutorial includes three pages that you can print and give to your little ones so they can use them as a visual guide. Use this easy shoe sketch guide at home or in the classroom.
Make A Shoes Drawing Easy For KIds
This shoe drawing tutorial is so simple to follow that anyone, both kids in kindergarten and beginners, will be able to draw a simple shoe in no time. Click the pink button to print our how to draw simple shoes printable tutorial before getting started:
Learning how to draw helps kids increase their imagination, enhance their fine motor and coordination skills, and develop a healthy way of displaying their emotions. So grab your pencil and let’s get started!
Easy how-to draw shoes steps
Just print our tutorial and follow these steps, and you’ll be drawing your own shoe drawings with ease.
Let’s start! First, draw a circle.
Add a rectangle with rounded edges.
Add another rectangle just like the last one.
Let’s make the soles by using curved lines.
Now use more curved lines to connect the shapes.
Use curved lines to outline the quarter.
Draw three sets of two circles each.
Let’s add details! Add dotted lines on the quarter and zig-zag lines to make the laces.
Good job! Your shoe is done. Add as many details as you want! Your shoe drawing looks amazing! Now draw another one to have a cool pair of shoes drawn by a true artist.
Download Simple Shoe Drawing Lesson PDf FIle:
This post contains affiliate links.
Recommended Drawing Supplies
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- You will need an eraser!
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More Easy Drawing Lessons For Kids
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Articles About SHoes From Kids Activities Blog:
- This mom glued pennies to her kids shoes and the reason is brilliant.
- You can get your kids Cocomelon slip-on shoes and they are adorable.
- Reebok is releasing Jurassic park shoes so your kids can stomp around in style.
- Nike made hands-free sneakers and they are a game changer for people who need assistance putting on shoes.
- LEGO just released LEGO themed shoes and my kids need them!
- Adidas is releasing Toy Story shoes and they are so cute!
How did your how to draw shoes drawing turn out?