Today we are making a simple Baby Yoda drawing so you can learn how to draw Baby Yoda step by step. Kids of all ages and adults, too will enjoy an afternoon filled with Baby Yoda drawing fun with this easy how to draw Baby Yoda tutorial. Our easy Baby Yoda drawing lesson is a printable drawing tutorial that you can download and print with 3 pages of simple steps on how to draw Baby Yoda step by step with a pencil. Use this easy Baby Yoda guide at home or in the classroom.
Baby Yoda Drawing Lesson for Kids
Follow along with the easy steps that are so simple that even beginners can end up with their own Baby Yoda art. Learning to draw Baby Yoda is a fun art activity or boredom buster and perfect for fans of Star Wars – especially the Mandalorian fan. Click green button to download our free 4 page step-by-step Baby Yoda drawing easy tutorial: it’s easy to follow, doesn’t require a lot of preparation, and the result is a cute Baby Yoda sketch!
This is how draw Baby Yoda is simple enough for younger kids or beginners. Once your kids get comfortable with drawing they will start feeling more creative and ready to continue their artistic journey.
Related: Star Wars activities for kids
How to Draw Baby Yoda Step By Step- Easy
Grab your pencil and eraser, let’s draw a Baby Yoda! Follow this easy how to draw a wolf step by step tutorial and you will be drawing your own wolf drawings in no time.
Draw an oval shape. Make sure it’s flatter on the top – almost a horizontal line.
Add an oval at each side.
Add a cone to each oval. Notice the tip is pointing down.
Connect the cones and ovals to the head and erase the extra lines.
Draw three curved lines to make Baby Yoda’s cute ears – huge ears!
Draw a square that is rounded on the bottom and comes in a little on the sides for Baby Yoda’s body (vertical line is at a slant).
Draw a curved rectangle in between Baby Yoda’s body and head.
- Erase the lines inside the rectangle.
- Add two rounded cones for arms.
- Erase the extra lines in Baby Yoda’s body and sleeves.
- Add lines mid-body and mid-sleeve.
- Draw Baby Yoda’s hands – you can think of them as little forks!
Add a couple of ovals for eyes that are a bit tilted – lower the edge of the eyes.
Your final steps are to add Baby Yoda face details: glowing circles in the eyes, small nose, smile and lines around the eyes.
Finished Baby Yoda Drawing
You did it! You drew Baby Yoda and it wasn’t hard at all!
At the end of the lesson, print off the drawing guide instructions so you can try drawing the cute character again!
Download How to Draw Baby Yoda Lesson PDF Files Here
RECOMMENDED DRAWING SUPPLIES
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
How to Create Your Own Yoda Drawing
You would have to be living under a rock not to be familiar with the pop culture icon of the Star Wars universe, Baby Yoda. Baby Yoda, The Child, is a character from the Star Wars Disney+ original TV series The Mandalorian. And contrary to popular belief, Baby Yoda is not the original Yoda we have seen in the films! However, he is an infant of the same alien species.
Learn how to draw The Mandalorian’s The Child aka Baby Yoda with simple step by step instructions. While you are following along, pay attention to the size of the body and the proportions of our character because that is the secret to the cuteness.
Instructions for How to Draw Baby Yoda Tutorial
To use these free cute cartoon printables pages: Just download and print these Baby Yoda worksheets for free.
Grab a piece of sketch paper and your favorite pencil/colored pencils/crayons. Follow the instructions in the worksheets as listed below. How to draw pages are a fun way for kids of all ages to develop creativity, focus, motor skills, and color recognition.
More Easy Drawing Tutorials
- Then you need to check out these cool cartoon things to draw that anyone can try!
- And if your kiddos are obsessed with everything Baby Shark, then this Baby Shark drawing is perfect for them, as well as learning how to draw a shark easy tutorial.
- Easy skull drawing instructions to make this cool sugar skull with the printable art lessons.
- This creative drawing games for kids uses simple drawing prompts to spark imaginations. Give it a try!
- Learn how to draw a Pokémon with this tutorial!
Great Books For More Drawing Fun
THE BIG DRAWING BOOK
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
DRAWING DOODLING AND COLORING
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
WRITE AND DRAW YOUR OWN COMICS
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!
More Baby Yoda Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Grab this free Baby Yoda coloring page! <–it is soooo cute!
- Take your love for Baby Yoda one step further and get these baby yoda cute toys that are must-haves!
- Children will feel protected from the Dark Side with this Baby Yoda light that is completely adorable – and squishy! Or get this amazing Baby Yoda Squishmallow.
- Why not try a Star Wars toilet paper craft? It’s super easy to make and you can place it next to your Star Wars drawing!
- Check out this Baby Yoda backpack to make the next school year fashionable and adorable!
- Listen to this trending Baby Yoda song.
How did you do with the how to draw Baby Yoda drawing guide? Did you capture cute Baby Yoda’s face?