Free Day of the Dead Color by Number Printable Activity
Today we have an easy color by number coloring pages printable activity set that celebrates Day of the Dead or Dia de los Muertos. Preschoolers and Kindergartners can practice letter recognition, fine motor skills and following directions while exploring traditional Day of the Dead images.
Day of the Dead color by number Free printable
Día de los Muertos is one of my favorite holidays! There’s something about the food, colorful altars, and sugar skulls that I just love.
And for kids who are learning Spanish, it’s a great opportunity to practice their vocabulary.
For these Day of the Dead coloring pages, just grab your colored pencils or crayons, and start coloring each section according to the number assigned to it!
This color by number printable pack includes two coloring pages for kids with color by number instructions:
- one Day of the Dead color by number page features an altar
- one Day of the Dead color by number page features a Catrina
Download & Print Dia de los Muertos Color by Number Coloring Pages pdf File Here:
More Printable Day of the Dead Activities for Kids
We have so many fun things to do with kids that support Dia de los Muertos traditions…here are some of our favorite printable activities for Day of the Dead celebrations.
Day of the Dead Worksheets for Kids
- Day of the Dead Subtraction Worksheet
- Day of the Dead Addition Worksheet
- Dia de los Muertos Color by Number Worksheet
- Day of the Dead vocabulary Worksheet
- Day of the Dead preschool matching Worksheet
- Day of the Dead Preschool Number Worksheet
Free Printable Day of the Dead Coloring Pages
- Download and print these free Day of the Dead coloring pages and use them as entertainment during a festival or in preparation for the holiday!
- This beautiful sugar skull coloring pages for kids is free and is ready to be printed. Your little ones will love using different colors to bring this printable to life.
- Don’t miss the gorgeous zentangle sugar skull coloring pages!
Free Dia de los Muertos Printable Games to Print
- Day of the Dead Hidden Pictures Puzzle
- Day of the Dead Puzzle
- Day of the Dead Maze Activity
- Simple Day of the Dead dot-to-dot Activity
Did your kids have fun with this Day of the Dead color by number coloring page worksheet set? Which color by number image was their favorite?