Today we have the coolest free printable maze activities for kids in celebration of Day of the Dead or Dia de los Muertos. These are great things to have on hand for kids ages 3-6.
DÍA DE LOS MUERTOS (DAY OF THE DEAD) ACTIVITIES
Check out our large selection of Day of the Dead ideas for families and kids to celebrate the holiday.
Day of the Dead Celebration
Dia de los Muertos is celebrated in Mexico and many other countries to remember and honor loved ones who have passed away. This holiday is a time for families to come together, eat delicious food, tell funny stories about our loved ones, and visit their graves.
But it’s not a sad festivity! On the contrary, it’s actually a colorful, joyful, and beautiful day!
Printable day of the Dead Activities for Kids
We love that kids can do the mazes and then use them as coloring pages, too! Use your imagination to color these maze games! Crayola crayons, colored pencils, watercolor, markers, glitter… You can use anything you want!
2 Free Printable Mazes for Preschoolers
In these 2 printable mazes:
- In the first maze, kids will be able to help the sugar skull find the hat.
- The second maze needs help to get to the ofrenda.
Once they have finished the maze, they can use the pages as coloring pages!
Download & Print Day of the Dead Maze pdf File Here
Why are Printable Mazes Important for Children?
Mazes for kids are one of the most fun and easiest ways to help them develop their fine motor skills from an early age.
Solving puzzles and mazes are more than just fun printables! They are also some of the ways to promote pattern recognition and develop problem-solving skills.
These Day of the Dead worksheets are amazing teaching resources!
More Printable Day of the Dead Activities for Kids
We have so many fun things to do with kids that support Dia de los Muertos traditions…here are some of our favorite printable activities for Day of the Dead celebrations.
Day of the Dead Worksheets for Kids
- Day of the Dead Subtraction Worksheet
- Day of the Dead Addition Worksheet
- Dia de los Muertos Color by Number Worksheet
- Day of the Dead vocabulary Worksheet
- Day of the Dead preschool matching Worksheet
- Day of the Dead Preschool Number Worksheet
Free Printable Day of the Dead Coloring Pages
- Download and print these free Day of the Dead coloring pages and use them as entertainment during a festival or in preparation for the holiday!
- This beautiful sugar skull coloring pages for kids is free and is ready to be printed. Your little ones will love using different colors to bring this printable to life.
- Don’t miss the gorgeous zentangle sugar skull coloring pages!
Free Dia de los Muertos Printable Games to Print
- Day of the Dead Hidden Pictures Puzzle
- Day of the Dead Maze
- Simple Day of the Dead dot-to-dot Activity
More Maze Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Make your own marble maze!
- Check out this free printable maze for kids with an ocean theme.
- Use a marble and make this paper plate maze.
- These 3 mazes are perfect for toddlers and preschoolers because they are easy printable mazes.
- Make your own car maze with toys and a poster board!
- Download and print this cute and easy Baby Shark printable maze.
- This is another one of our free mazes and it is a rainbow!
- Here is a fun hay maze coloring page!
- I love this unicorn maze that you can print.
- Grab this letter maze!
- Download this Halloween maze for kids.
- And last but not least, my favorite one here at Kids Activities Blog is our space maze!
How did you celebrate Day of the Dead? Did you have fun with the Day of the Dead mazes?