My youngest has slept with a Yoda stuffed animal since he was born. It’s one of those stuffed animals he HAS to have before going to sleep. I’m about to feed his obsession with all things Yoda with this new Baby Yoda Night Light — and heck, I want one for myself too!
Fun Features of the Baby Yoda Night Light
The playful squishy silicone light looks remarkably like “The Child” from the TV show The Mandalorian, who is better known as “Baby Yoda” by fans all over the world.
Just in case you needed another reason to get a Baby Yoda Night Light — other than the fact that the squishy silicone light is absolutely adorable — it’s also totally functional with two different white light settings.
Go from the dark to the light with a simple click of the on/off button; want it brighter? Simply tap the base to change the brightness level.
While the officially licensed Star Wars Baby Yoda night light isn’t powered by the force, it is powered by either the micro-USB cable or three AAA batteries (not included). That means that Baby Yoda can travel with your kids when they have a sleepover at their grandparents.
Another feature of the Baby Yoda night light is that, if its in battery mode, it shuts off after 60 minutes — and here’s hoping my kiddo is asleep by then! If not, he’ll know exactly how to put the light back on.
While you can get the Baby Yoda night light as a holiday gift, it’s also a great way to gear up for season two of the Mandalorian, which is expected to hit the Disney+ streaming service on October 30, 2020.
As an Amazon Associate, kidsactivitiesblog.com will earn a commission from qualifying purchases, but we wouldn’t promote any product we don’t love!
The official Star Wars Baby Yoda night light is available for pre-order now for $19.99 and will start shipping on September 9, 2020.
Can’t get enough Baby Yoda?
- Have the best night sleep ever on this Baby Yoda bedding
- You can take the cutest newborn photos ever with a Baby Yoda crochet outfit for your baby
- The force is strong at breakfast time with a Baby Yoda waffle maker
- Bring home your very own Baby Yoda with a Baby Yoda play set from Costco, frog included!
- Back-to-school is much better with a Baby Yoda backpack
- Now you can buy Baby Yoda fruit roll-ups with tongue tattoos
- So many Baby Yoda toys and collectibles that you can add to your own collection