Check out these incredible 25+ Colorful Kids Craft Ideas we’ve put together for you! We’ve found tons of kids craft ideas that are full of color and creativity to inspire you and your family.
This colorful rainbow of craft ideas will keep kids busy on winter days and decorate your wall with bursts of color.
Are your kids learning how to read or write? Get our FREE woodland creature line and letter tracing packet here!
Over 25 Colorful Kids Craft Ideas
We LOVE these Colorful Kids Craft Ideas!
- Make a colorful Toilet Paper Train and kids will have hours of playtime fun.-via Kids Activities Blog
- Fill balloons up with a variety of “textures”. She used flour, rice, cotton balls, etc. The kids enjoyed the sensory balloons as they played in paint.
- We can’t get enough of this super awesome colorful rainbow craft! -via Crafty Morning
- We love toilet paper roll crafts! Check out these Toilet Paper Roll Animals. -via Creative Me Inspired You
- Kids will love creating their own designs with Salt Art Process. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Celebrate New Years and the 4th of July with this colorful Fireworks Cupcake Liner craft for kids. -via A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Make Easy Tie Dye Art with baby wipes of all things! -via I Can Teach My Child
- Make your own puffy paint using water, flour and salt – love the brilliant colors and it is such an easy recipe!!
- This Pasta Fish Craft is super colorful and your kid will be so proud to hang it on the fridge. -via I Heart Crafty Things
- This Penguin Art Project is so colorful and creative! -via Deep Space Sparkle
- These Popsicle Stick Baby Chicks are so bright and cheerful. -via Make and Takes
- Not quite “mess-free” painting, but close to it – I love this “squishing” painting method. Squirt some paint on the paper, fold and “squish”. -via Picklebums
Fun and Colorful Rainbow Activities for Kids
- Use wine corks for storytelling in this Nursery Rhyme Activity that kids and parents alike will adore! -via Kids Activities Blog
- Looking for a new surface to paint on? Check out this paint recipe for window paint – great to use with sponges. -via Hands On As We Grow
- Here’s a Fine Motor Activity using playdough that’s colorful and fun. -via Kids Playbox
- Learn how to weave with this colorful fish weaving activity. It’s so cool you’ll want to display it afterwards! -via Crafty Morning
- Have you seen our Color Changing Milk Science Experiment yet? -via Kids Activities Blog
- Science! Check out these colorful glowing eruptions. -via Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Teach kids fine motor skills with this Spring Art for Young Children activity. -via One Time Through
- Make your own paint using chalk and egg – the colors are brilliant and almost jewel-like! -via Inner Child Fun
- Here’s an Easy Science Experiment using Skittles! -via Fun with Mama
- You can use salt and plastic cling wrap to add dimension to your painted creations. I love the look of the finished products in these Kids artworks. -via Picklebums
- Use a salad spinner to create a burst of colors. In this painting activity, your kids will love watching the paint “whirl”. -via The Imagination Tree
- Who says you need “paint” to paint? We painted with melted crayons. -via Kids Activities Blog
- Make paper towel art using paint and water. Great results!! -via Kids Activities Blog
- This is a simple project for kids learning to color inside lines. Use painters tape to create works of art. -via Kids Activities Blog
We can’t wait to see what you create with your child over on our Facebook page!