This April Showers Bring May Flowers Fingerprint Craft can be framed or matted and given as a gift to brighten someone’s dreary, rainy April day! This cute project is so easy!
April Showers Bring May Flowers Fingerprint Craft
This post contains affiliate links.
This craft is simply made with fingerprints. The whole painted picture is fingerprints–kids will love the hands-on process of creating this beautiful spring craft!
- Have a small dish of water and paper towel on hand so that children can rinse their fingertips, as needed.
- Start by dipping fingertips into blue paint to make the cloud and raindrops.
- Use the green to make a line of grass, and a few stems along the bottom of the paper.
- Use various colors to make flower petals on the stems!
More Rainy Day Fun!
Here are more of our favorite rainy day activities:
- Stop and Go: The Perfect Rainy Day Activity
- Make Rock Creatures (Rainy Day Fun Craft!)
- 10 Rainy Day Play Activities
What is your favorite spring craft project? Comment below!