What are you doing for Mother’s Day? Will you be cooking for mom? Or will someone be cooking for you? Here are 5 Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas for Mom!
These recipes are the perfect recipes for Mother’s Day or any other Sunday brunch.
Sweet Brunch Recipes for Mom
Mothers have always done their best for their families. It’s time you pamper her with these sweet brunch ideas this Mother’s day!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. Brunch Potato Casserole Recipe
This potato casserole is easy to make and so tasty to eat. Perfect for a brunch in bed this Mother’s Day.
Ingredients Needed to Make Potato Casserole Recipe
- 3-4 Medium Red Potatoes
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Herbes de Provence seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
How to Make Easy Potato Casserole Recipe
- First, cut the potatoes into cubes, leaving the skin on.
- Then, in a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes to the hot oil, and season with herbes de provence seasoning, as well as salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until the potatoes turn brown. Keep stirring so that they don’t burn.
- Next, chop up the bacon, and add to the potatoes. Cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Once the bacon is cooked through, add the garlic, and then let it cook for another minute.
- Add parsley and mix.
- Drizzle the maple syrup on top when ready to serve.
2. Tasty Biscuits and Gravy Recipe
This biscuits and gravy recipe is another dish you can make without mom’s help. (Well, maybe with minimal help from dad!) Thanks to Family Fresh Meals for this recipe!
Ingredients Needed to Make Tasty Biscuits and Gravy Recipe
- 2 cans Flaky Biscuits (16 oz)
- 1 package Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 4 tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
How to Make Tasty Biscuits and Gravy Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut biscuits into squares
- Using a 9×13 baking dish, layer half of the biscuit quarters on top of cooking spray
- Bake for 10 minutes
- In a skillet, brown the sausage until cooked through
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Sprinkle the cooked sausage with flour mixture until the sausage is completely absorbed
- Next, add the milk and stir to combine until the gravy starts to thicken
- Pour the gravy over the bottom layer of cooked biscuits then layer the rest of the uncooked quarters
- Bake for 15-10 minutes until biscuits are golden brown
- Brush the melted butter on top before serving
3. Yummy French Toast Casserole Recipe
Tweak the classic French toast by turning it into a French toast casserole. Thanks to Mom on Timeout for this fun recipe!
Ingredients Needed to Make Yummy French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Sourdough bread, cut into cubes
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 5 cups Assorted Frozen Berries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
How to Make Yummy French Toast Casserole Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon
- In another bowl, add bread cubes and pour the egg mixture over the bread
- In a third bowl, combine the frozen berries, sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch
- Pour berry mixture into baking dish
- Add the bread mixture to the top and sprinkle with sugar
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown
- Dust with powdered sugar on top and serve with maple syrup
4. Mediterranean Salad Recipe
This refreshing salad will comfort mom for sure!
Ingredients Needed to Make Mediterranean Salad Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Feta Cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons Red Onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
How to Make Mediterranean Salad Recipe
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to a bowl
- Prepare the cucumber by peeling, seeding and dicing — add to bowl
- Also add the diced avocado, feta cheese, red onion and parsley to bowl
- In a separate bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, pour over salad
- Toss and serve
5. Homemade Belgian Waffles Recipe
Another great dish for a Mother’s Day Brunch is to make homemade belgian waffles. This recipe is super yummy!
How are you celebrating Mother’s day? Comment your mom’s favorite dish below!