What are you doing for Mother’s Day? Will you be cooking for mom? Or will someone be cooking for you? Here are 5 Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas for Mom!
These recipes are the perfect recipes for Mother’s Day or any other Sunday brunch.
5 Mother’s Day Brunch Ideas for Mom!
This post contains affiliate links.
Brunch Potato Casserole
- 3-4 Medium Red Potatoes
- 2 slices Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup
- Herbes de Provence seasoning
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- First, cut the potatoes into cubes, leaving the skin on.
- Then, in a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes to the hot oil, and season with herbes de provence seasoning, as well as salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes, until the potatoes turn brown. Keep stirring so that they don’t burn.
- Next, chop up the bacon, and add to the potatoes. Cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Once the bacon is cooked through, add the garlic, and then let it cook for another minute.
- Add parsley and mix.
- Drizzle the maple syrup on top when ready to serve.
Biscuits and Gravy
- 2 cans Flaky Biscuits (16 oz)
- 1 package Ground Breakfast Sausage
- 4 tablespoons Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Cut biscuits into squares
- Using a 9×13 baking dish, layer half of the biscuit quarters on top of cooking spray
- Bake for 10 minutes
- In a skillet, brown the sausage until cooked through
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Sprinkle the cooked sausage with flour mixture until the sausage is completely absorbed
- Next, add the milk and stir to combine until the gravy starts to thicken
- Pour the gravy over the bottom layer of cooked biscuits then layer the rest of the uncooked quarters
- Bake for 15-10 minutes until biscuits are golden brown
- Brush the melted butter on top before serving
Thanks to Family Fresh Meals for this recipe
French Toast Casserole
- Sourdough bread, cut into cubes
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 5 cups Assorted Frozen Berries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish with cooking spray
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar and cinnamon
- In another bowl, add bread cubes and pour the egg mixture over the bread
- In a third bowl, combine the frozen berries, sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch
- Pour berry mixture into baking dish
- Add the bread mixture to the top and sprinkle with sugar
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until golden brown
- Dust with powdered sugar on top and serve with maple syrup
Thanks to Mom on Timeout for this fun recipe
- 1 1/2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- Feta Cheese, cubed
- 3 tablespoons Red Onion, minced
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- Black Pepper
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add to a bowl
- Prepare the cucumber by peeling, seeding and dicing — add to bowl
- Also add the diced avocado, feta cheese, red onion and parsley to bowl
- In a separate bowl or jar, whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar, and black pepper, pour over salad
- Toss and serve
Homemade Belgian Waffles
Another great dish for a Mother’s Day Brunch is to make homemade belgian waffles. This recipe is super yummy!