Have you ever made snow candy? If not, you’re missing out! Snow candy is popular in many places around the world. People use melted sugar, maple, honey, so much to make cold and chewy candy. And this dad is obviously a pro at making snow candy. Check it out!
I read all the Little House On The Prairie books when I was growing up and one of my favorite parts was when they’d make candy in the snow.
I always wanted to try that, but living in a warmer state I never had the chance.
Related: Make our snow cream recipe
Still, just because I didn’t get to try it doesn’t mean YOU shouldn’t…and you’re going to LOVE IT!
How to Make Snow Candy Tutorial Video
How easy is that?
And especially amazing on this cold, wintery day. It might be snowing but that doesn’t mean you can’t have fun!
More Snow Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Learn how to make snowflakes out of paper and then let’s make paper snowflake patterns!
- Marshmallow snowmen are cute and delicious!
- Kids can learn how to draw a snowflake with this simple tutorial
- Let’s make salt dough snowmen!
- This wooden snowman is so cute.
- Oh so many ideas for playing in the snow.
- Popsicle stick snowflakes are fun to make.
- Download and print this cute snowflake coloring page or these cute snowflake coloring pages.
- Yep, Elf on the Shelf snow angels. Need I say more?
- Super cute q tip snowflake ornaments kids can make
- Make a paper plate snow globe craft!
- Oh so many snowflake crafts & snowman crafts for kids.
- This beaver is caught getting Dollar General Christmas trees!
- Make a snow slime recipe or snow cone slime recipe!
- Make a toilet paper roll snowman craft.
- Don’t miss our big list of snowmen treats.
- This kitten loves to help decorate the Christmas tree!
Have you made snow candy?