These snowman crafts are so easy to do and so much fun! Kids of all ages including toddlers, preschoolers, and older kids will be able to enjoy everyone of these snowman crafts. From edible crafts, to messy crafts, and even mess-free crafts, we’ve got all of the fun snowman crafts!
Fun Snowmen Crafts For Kids
Building a snowman is one of the best things about winter. Whether you are surrounded by snow this year or not, you can still have a lots of snowman fun! There are so many snowman crafts and activities devoted to our frosty friends.
1. Free Printable Snowman Coloring Crafts
Love these snowman coloring pages! I know, you’re wondering…how do you color a snowman? Color him anyway you want. Gray, blue, silver, add sparkles! Don’t forget to decorate his hat and mittens!
2. Sparkly Snowman Suncatcher Craft
Make and hang a sparkly suncatcher on your window and let the sun shine through.
3. Delicious Edible Snowman Quesadilla Craft
For a delicious winter lunch, try a snowman quesadilla. Yum!
4. Toilet Paper Roll Snowman Craft For Kids
This toilet paper snowman craft is so easy that toddlers and preschool kids could do it. Seriously! If this toilet paper roll snowman craft isn’t on your list of Christmas or winter crafts to try, then it should be!
5. Snowman Salt Dough Craft
Make your own holiday décor by creating salt dough snowmen.
6. Easy Paint Stirrer Snowman Craft
Have any leftover paint stirrers from a home project? Use them to make a few snowmen!
7. Yummy Healthy Fruity Edible Snowman Craft
Here’s a yummy and healthy winter snack, a fruit snowman!
8. Super Easy and Cute Snowman Pudding Cup Craft
I love pudding! And you will too once you see how cute these snowman pudding cups are! They’re so easy to make, festive, silly, fun, and perfect for winter parties at school.
9. Build A Snowman Craft
This creative snowman activity tray let’s your kids build themselves a frosty friend.
10. DIY Playdough Snowman Craft
Use this dough recipe to make your very own indoor snowman.
11. Cute and Simple Snowmen Collage Craft
Make a snowmen collage with your fingerprints!
12. Styrofoam Cup Snowmen Craft For Preschoolers
Did you know you can use Styrofoam cups to make super cut and easy snowmen? It’s true! Styrofoam cups, pom poms, felt, glue, a black marker, and pipe cleaners are all you need!
13. Homemade Snowmen Ornaments Craft Using Corks
Use corks to make a tree ornament to give as a gift!
14. Snowmen Bowling Craft Using Recycled Containers
Recycle plastic containers like coffee creamer to do some indoor winter bowling.
15. Easy DIY Frosty The Snowman Finger Puppet Craft
Act out the story of Frosty with your very own finger puppets.
16. Christmas Snowman Craft For The Entire Family
This Christmas snowman craft is perfect for the entire family…because you’re basically making your family out of wooden snowmen. These are so easy to make and each family could decorate their snowmen! What a cute craft.
17. Build A Snowman Using A Mason Jar Craft
Use leftover crafting supplies and cotton balls to make a snowman in a jar.
18. Delicious and Scrumptious Edible Snowman Craft
Yum! Marshmallows, candy corn, mini chocolate chips, pretzels, and a graham cracker is all you need for this edible snowman craft.
19. Homemade Snowman Dice Craft
Here’s a fun learning snowman dice game. All age groups will love this one.
20. Free Printable Snowman Holiday Placemat Craft
Have you seen these snowman holiday placemats? They’re so cute, easy to decorate, and a great way to keep kids busy! This snowman craft is perfect for kids of all ages…and this free printable snowman placemat also looks great with glitter.
21. Foam Snowman Craft
Create a foam snowman with glue and shaving cream. A little messy and a lot of fun!
22. Elf On The Shelf Toilet Paper Snowman Craft
Elf on the Shelf is so popular and beloved by children everywhere. Which is why we have this Elf on the Shelf toilet paper snowman craft. Elf loves building a snowman, but sometimes it’s too cold for Elf.
23. Free Printable Snowman Craft
This one is super easy! Just print this free snowman printable and attach the pieces to make yours!
24. Adorable Brown Paper Bag Snowman Craft
Y’all! Grab your brown paper bags, googly eyes, paper, scissors, buttons, and glue, because these brown paper bag snowmen crafts are so cute! You could also use these as brown paper bag decoration ideas!
25. Easy Snowman Painting Craft For Toddlers
How cute is this snowman painting? It’s puffy, soft, messy, and so much fun! All you need is some foam, pom poms, googly eyes, craft sticks, and shaving cream!
26. Cute Melted Snowman Craft Idea
Here’s a cute playdough idea, a melted snowman!
27. Easy Sugar String Snowman Craft
No snow? No problem! Make a sugar string snowman!
28. Magnetic Snowman Craft and Gift Idea
So, speaking of snowman crafts, look at how cute this one is! And guess what? This magnetic snowman craft doubles as a super cute gift. Everyone would love to receive one of these diy magnetic picture frames…that just so happens to look like a… you guessed it! A snowman!
More Snowman and Snow Crafts and Activities From Kids Activities Blog:
- Did you think these snowman crafts were really fun? We have over 50 festive snowman crafts and activities that your kids will love!
- Turns out…you can use pancakes to make a snowman. How cool…and tasty.
- You can also use waffles to make a snowman…and candy corn…and Hershey kisses
- Speaking of snowman…did you know you can make your own snow?
- It’s actually super easy to make snow…even if it’s a little slimy.
- You can even make snow out of Q tips!
How did your snowmen craft turn out? Comment below and let us know, we’d love to hear from you!