If you’ve ever bought an American Girl doll you know it’s one of the most pricey toys your child is ever going to own.
Not only that, but once they’ve been played with, they look a little…rough.
It’s also not possible to restore their original hair style with heat tools! Using hair curlers, or straighteners can actually cause the AG dolls hair to melt right off!!
How DO you curl your AG dolls hair without heat?
So in the past we’ve tried tons of ways to fix them after they’ve taken on a more ‘used’ look, but apparently we did it all wrong and the poor American doll girl hair was a hot mess.
THIS is how you bring an AG doll hair back to its former glory…and it’s WAY EASIER than I ever imagined!
How to Restore American Girl Doll Hair
I had no idea you could do THIS with an American Girl doll!
Can you believe that?
I mean, I’ve bought special doll cleaners, doll shampoos, spent nearly a MINT trying to do what this video maker did with things she has around her home.
I’m blown away. GRATEFUL, but blown away.
I can’t wait to start restoring our old used AG dolls!
Want to see more amazing videos?
More American Girl Doll Fun from Kids Activities Blog
We absolutely love playing with our American Girl dolls. They can take on nearly anything!!
- This story about a grandma making masks for dolls is just the cutest…and we need a matching one for every outfit!
- There are a million reasons to love Costco and this partnership with American Girl makes it a million and one! See the American Girl holiday baking sets.
- And here is a million and two…Costco American Girl Doll.
- American Girl books are some of our favorites! Check out this library…
- And grab our free doll coloring pages…they are adorable.