Learning how to draw a fox is a really easy and kid and beginner friendly activity. Kids will have so much fun making a fox drawing of their own with this simple step-by-step how to draw a fox printable set.
Download and print our three-page fox drawing tutorial, where you will find detailed steps on how to draw a cartoon fox. Grab your pencil and let’s get started!
Learning how to draw a fox step by step
Drawing has so many benefits for your little ones!
Let’s learn how to draw a cute fox! This fun activity helps kids increase their imagination, enhance their fine motor and coordination skills, and develop a healthy way of displaying their emotions.
The best part is that this printable set is completely free! Hooray!
Easy Steps to the Cutest Fox Drawing
With this step by step how to draw a fox, you’ll be drawing your own cartoon fox in a matter of minutes. We’ll teach you how to draw the ears, tail, claw, whisker, nose, mouth, and paws. And once you’re done, you can color it too!
- First, draw an oval and add a curved line.
- Erase extra lines and then add a drop shape.
- Add an oval and erase extra lines.
- Let’s draw the ears!
- Let’s give our fox legs by drawing two curved lines.
- To make the tail, draw a mango shape on the side of the body.
- Add two arched lines on the face.
- Let’s add details! Draw circles to make the eyes, ovals for the cheeks, and a rounded triangle for the nose.
- Your fox is all done! Get creative and add different details.
Your fox drawing is done! Yay!
How did your fox drawing turn out?
More How To Draw
Need coloring supplies? Here are some kid favorites:
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
You can find LOADS of super fun coloring pages for kids & adults here. Have fun!
More drawing fun from Kids Activities Blog
- How to draw a leaf – use this step-by-step instruction set for making your own beautiful leaf drawing
- How to draw an elephant – this is an easy tutorial on drawing a flower
- How to draw Pikachu – OK, this is one of my favorites! Make your own easy Pikachu drawing
- How to draw a panda – Make your own cute pig drawing by following these instructions
- How to draw a turkey – kids can make their own tree drawing by following along these printable steps
- How to draw Sonic the Hedgehog – simple steps to making a Sonic the Hedgehog drawing
- How to draw a fox – make a beautiful fox drawing with this drawing tutorial
- How to draw a turtle– easy steps for making a turtle drawing
- See all of our printable tutorials on how to draw <–by clicking here!
Discover even more How to Draw activity resources
The Big Drawing Book
By following the very simple step-by-steps in this fun drawing book you can draw dolphins diving in the sea, knights guarding a castle, monster faces, buzzing bees, and lots, lots more.
Drawing Doodling and Coloring
An excellent book filled with doodling, drawing and coloring activities. On some of the pages you’ll find ideas for what to do, but you can do whatever you like.
Write and Draw Your Own Comics
Write and Draw Your Own Comics is full of inspiring ideas for all kinds of different stories, with writing tips to help you on your way. for kids who want to tell stories, but gravitate toward pictures. It has a mix of partially-drawn comics and blank panels with intro comics as instructions – lots of space for kids to draw their own comics!