Do your children enjoy holidays as much as we do? Do they like solving puzzles? If you answered “yes”, then they will love today’s Day of the Dead printable!
Today we are doing a connect the dots activity, but if you want more activities, you can find printables for preschoolers and elementary school students in our free library printables.
Day of the Dead holiday traditions is a cultural and religious holiday dedicated to celebrating departed souls. During this celebration, families gather to talk about their loved ones and share stories.
I love using coloring pages, crafts, and other holiday activities for kids to make holidays more memorable! No matter if it’s Halloween, Thanksgiving Day, or Valentine’s Day, you will find an activity for each occasion.
Free worksheets for kids
We love free printable coloring pages! Our connect the dots printables are perfect for quiet afternoons or in between easy STEM activities.
Our STEM activities resources have everything to fill your day with experiments, science, and sooo much fun! Learning is never boring with the right tools, right?!
Put down the textbook and get some hands-on learning through play!
Kids stuck at home? No problem! Here are 100+ things to do without leaving your house. Take virtual tours of the most interesting museums around the world, make a shark piñata with a cereal box, or learn how to build an awesome fort with furniture.
There’s something for everyone! Just choose an activity and have fun!
Beautiful Day of the Dead coloring pages
This day of the dead connect the dots worksheet is a great way to build fine motor skills while letting kids express their creativity.
Dot to dot puzzles are solved by… you guessed it, connecting the dots! These dot to dot printables are Day of the Dead themed, so make it as colorful as possible. Connect the dots to discover what the end image is!
Kids will be able to connect the dots and discover an image of a pretty sugar skull.
Wait! here are more fun worksheets and printables:
- These sugar skull coloring pages are perfect to celebrate Day of the Dead.
- Mattel released a limited edition Barbie Day of the Dead and I can’t wait to have it!
- Little kids will love this princess dot to dot activity.
- Brr! Winter is almost here! Let’s do this winter dot to dot printable to have some fun.
- Check out these fall printables for kids that are completely free!
- These picnic activity sheets give all the spring vibes.
- It’s never too early to learn the alphabet with these free printable alphabet worksheets.
- Let’s have some counting fun with these bugs worksheets for preschoolers!
- These printables for kindergarten are great for young learners who are learning how to count.
- This animals worksheet for kindergarten pack will have your children saying “lions and tigers and elephants, oh my!”
- Having these free handwriting worksheets for kids can be so helpful when teaching your kindergartener writing skills.
- These apple worksheet for kindergarten pack are full of learning!
- These bee activities for kindergarten are so cute and perfect for spring – or any time of the year.
- These 10 princess worksheets will make learning fun!
- Try solving these winter activity pages if it’s too cold to go outside!