Today we have preschool dot to dot printable coloring pages for your little ones! But they’re so much fun that kids of all ages, including older kids, might enjoy them. They’re a great resource for hand eye coordination, all while having fun. Keep on scrolling to get our free PDF file!
Dot to Dot Printable Worksheets For Preschool
We love helping our young children work on their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills in a fun way! We’ve found that a great way to do it is through dot to dot coloring pages, picture puzzle, crossword puzzles, and other fun games. Today we have free dot to dot coloring sheet set that is guaranteed to keep your young learners busy for a long, long time.
Although these printable worksheets are aimed at preschoolers, kids of all ages, even 4 year olds, can have fun with them. Simply print the free pdf file, grab a crayon – or a colored pencil if working with older kids – and follow the number order to reveal the final shape.
Then, color them with your favorite coloring supplies! Use your most vibrant colors to color these fun pictures!
Monkey Dot To Dot Coloring Page
Our first coloring page from our dot to dot printables features a cute little monkey. Although the simple lines make it a fun activity for little kids, this printable is more suitable for slightly older kids that can make circle shapes. Don’t forget to color the monkey after you’re done connecting the dots! Don’t you just love free coloring pages?
Apple Dot To Dot Coloring Page
Our second dot to dot game features an apple (but don’t tell your kiddo just yet – let them figure it out by themselves!). Isn’t it so cute? Both of our free printable coloring pages are suitable for all ages, but this one might be better for the younger kids as they just have to connect one set of dots, and the finished result is something they’re already familiar with.
Download Free Preschool Dot To Dot Printable Coloring Pages Here
Need supplies for coloring? Here are some kid favorites:
This post contains affiliate links.
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
HERE ARE MORE FREE EASY DOT ACTIVITY SHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
- We have Halloween dot to dot.
- Unicorns are real! At least they are in our unicorn dot to dot coloring pages…
- But if you prefer a good spook, we have Halloween dot to dot games.
- This dot to dot rainbow coloring pages is going to be filled with color once you connect the dots!
- We also have princess dot to dot printables.
- These Day of the Dead dot to dot printables are a great way to celebrate the holiday.
- Our printable dot to dot for kids are perfect for indoors winter fun.
What was your favorite preschool dot to dot coloring page?