Let’s learn the numbers from 1-10 with easy dot to dot pages! Download and print our free dot to dot game for kids of all ages and enjoy practicing number recognition and math skills in a fun way.
So, go grab your box of crayons!
Free Easy Dot To Dot Printables 1-10 Coloring Pages
We love dot to dots worksheets! Dot to dots are educational activities that are so much fun, kids won’t even feel like they are learning. Besides, they are a fun way to help our kids improve their fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination in kids of all ages in creative ways.
We created these easy dot to dot printables as a great resource to make learning the numbers from 1 to 10 easier for kids as young as 4 year olds. You’ll love how easy they are to set up, too, as you only need to print the free pdf file, grab your coloring supplies, and get your little one ready for the dot to dot worksheets fun.
Since these printable activities are so simple, they are suitable for young children, such as kindergarteners and preschoolers learning the numbers (although they might need some assistance from you). But we are sure that even older kids would enjoy solving them and coloring them afterward.
What will the final shape be? Keep scrolling to the bottom of the post to figure it out!
Bee Dot to Dot Coloring Page
Our first dot to dot printable will have your kiddo counting from 1-10 to reveal a bee! Once they figure out the order of the activity, they can use any coloring method they prefer to make it super colorful. Bee sure to use your favorite colors!
Car Dot to Dot Coloring Page
Our second dot to dot printable activity features a car! Once the kids are done connecting the dots they can use their crayons to color this printable. This coloring page might be more suitable for slightly older kids as it has a more complex line art than the first coloring page, although both are great for all ages.
DOWNLOAD FREE EASY DOT TO DOT 1-10 PRINTABLE COLORING PAGES HERE
Need supplies for coloring? Here are some kid favorites:
This post contains affiliate links.
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
HERE ARE MORE FREE EASY DOT ACTIVITY SHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG:
- We have Halloween dot to dot.
- Unicorns are real! At least they are in our unicorn dot to dot coloring pages…
- But if you prefer a good spook, we have Halloween dot to dot games.
- This dot to dot rainbow coloring pages is going to be filled with color once you connect the dots!
- We also have princess dot to dot printables.
- These Day of the Dead dot to dot printables are a great way to celebrate the holiday.
- Our printable dot to dot for kids are perfect for indoors winter fun.
What was your favorite easy dot to dot coloring page?