Kids of all ages will have so much fun with these extreme dot to dot printable coloring pages. These printable worksheets are a great activity for kids of all ages. But these ones will be even more fun for older kids!
FREE HARD DOT TO DOT IMAGES – COLORING PAGES
These connect the dots worksheets are a great way to help kids build fine motor skills while allowing them to express their creativity.
If you are looking for a fun way to help your little one work on their hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, then you are in the right place. Here at Kids Activities Blog, we love dot to dots worksheets as they are a great way to improve number recognition and color recognition on kids of all ages, including small children.
Young children will enjoy a relaxing activity while connecting the dots (might need the assistance of an adult) and then using different colors to color the free printable pages, while older kids will enjoy the higher difficulty levels and discovering what the final image is. Either way, these number dot to dot are the best way to learn numbers and colors! Besides, what kid doesn’t love dot to dot extreme coloring pages?!
Keep on scrolling to reveal our dot to dot animals activity sheets and have fun coloring them with dot markers, crayons, or your favorite coloring technique.
Toucan Dot-to-dot Coloring Page
Our first free printable activity dot to dot will have kids and adults connecting to dots from 1-77 to discover the image of a toucan. This extreme dot to dot is a great way to practice their number recognition skills while having fun.
Extreme Butterfly Dot-to-dot Coloring Page
Our second coloring page is a great activity for kids and adults who want a more difficult coloring page. Once you’re done connecting the +100 dots, you’ll discover the final image (a pretty butterfly) that you’ll be able to color with your favorite colors. This coloring page is suitable for older kids that can count up to 100.
Download Extreme Dot to Dot Printable Coloring Pages Free PDF Files
Need supplies for coloring? Here are some kid favorites:
This post contains affiliate links.
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- Don’t forget a pencil sharpener.
Want more dot to dot printables? Here are our favorites from Kids Activities Blog
- Unicorns are real! At least they are in our unicorn dot to dot coloring pages…
- But if you prefer a good spook, we have Halloween dot to dot games.
- This dot to dot rainbow coloring pages is going to be filled with color once you connect the dots!
- We also have princess dot to dot printables.
- These Day of the Dead dot to dot printables are a great way to celebrate the holiday.
- Our printable dot to dot for kids are perfect for indoors winter fun.
What was your favorite extreme dot to dot printable coloring page?