5 Simple Scary Cute Shark Treats Recipes for Shark Week
Shark Week 2022 inspired these cute and tasty shark inspired food for kids of all ages. We love Shark Week and all the family fun that happens when everyone watches some of the shows together. Make some of these treats to make your next shark week show even more eventful.
Simple Scary Cute Shark Treats Recipes
These shark recipes aren’t just good for Shark Week, they are also perfect for any summer get-togethers, or a birthday party for a fan of sharks!
Sharks are fun…unless you are encountering them unexpectedly!
This article contains affiliate links.
1. Shark Jello Cups Treat Recipe
Try these fun Shark Jello Cups for your next shark party! These are super easy to make and really yummy!
Ingredients Needed to Make Shark Jello Cups Recipe
- Blue Jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- Sparkles or graham crumbs to rim the top, optional
- Cool Whip or Whipping Cream
- Blue food coloring
- Shark Gummies
- Shark Lollipops
You can make these like shown in the picture above where the sharks are jumping out of the cool whip foam on top of the blue jello ocean or by immersing the shark gummies into the jello ocean so they are underwater.
2. Watermelon Shark Treat Recipe
This watermelon shark treat is a brilliant idea! It’s a great way to catch kids’ attention and eat fruit at the same time.
Ingredients Needed to Make Watermelon Shark Recipe
- Fruit (optional to fill shark)
How to Make a Watermelon Like a Shark Recipe
- Cut 1/3 of the watermelon off of one side.
- Draw an oval on one corner of the remaining watermelon.
- Cut out the oval and scoop out the watermelon.
- With a knife, draw teeth on the edges of the cut.
- Using a toothpick with a blueberry on top, stick in the shark for eyes.
- The watermelon can be filled with the scooped out watermelon or other fruit.
3. Shark Cupcakes Treat Recipe
These cupcakes are too cute to eat and too cute not to share with friends!
Ingredients Needed to Make Shark Cupcakes Recipe
- Box of yellow cake mix (plus eggs, water, and oil)
- White Icing or Frosting
- Natural Blue food coloring
- Shark Lollipops
How to Make Shark Cupcakes Recipe
- Follow the instructions to make the cake mix and fill the cupcake pan. Bake as directed.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the icing with several drops of the food coloring.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, add the blue icing to the top.
- Add the shark lollipop on top.
4. Seaweed Spinach Dip Treat Recipe
This creamy dip will be a total hit. It’s very easy, yummy and quick to make.
Ingredients Needed to Make Spinach Dip Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 10 oz. pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- A cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded
Instructions to Make Spinach Dip for Shark Week Recipe
- In a large skillet, heat the cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese until everything has melted.
- Add drained spinach to the cheese mixture.
- Add the garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Serve with bread or tortilla chips.
5. Shark Bait Trail Mix Recipe
I love this idea for creating a Shark Bait Trail Mix. It’s really fun for the kiddos and a favorite shark week recipe for kids.
What are your Shark Week plans? Which Shark Week treat are you going to make first?
Very good article and very wise