The only thing more exciting than the fact that Shark Week 2019 starts next week, is the awesomeness of Josh Duhamel being involved in the event’s first full-length film! Ring in the most wonderful time of the year with 5 Scary Shark treats for Shark Week!
These shark recipes aren’t just good for Shark Week, they are also perfect for any summer get-togethers, or a birthday party for a fan of sharks!
Shark Jello Cups
This post contains affiliate links.
Try these fun Shark Jello Cups for your next shark party! These are super easy to make and really yummy!
- Fruit (optional to fill shark)
- Cut 1/3 of the watermelon off of one side.
- Draw an oval on one corner of the remaining watermelon.
- Cut out the oval and scoop out the watermelon.
- With a knife, draw teeth on the edges of the cut.
- Using a toothpick with a blueberry on top, stick in the shark for eyes.
- The watermelon can be filled with the scooped out watermelon or other fruit.
- Box of yellow cake mix (plus eggs, water, and oil)
- White Icing or Frosting
- Natural Blue food coloring
- Shark Lollipops
- Follow the instructions to make the cake mix, and fill cupcake pan. Bake as directed.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the icing with several drops of the food coloring.
- Once the cupcakes have cooled, add the blue icing to the top.
- Add the shark lollipop on top.
Seaweed Spinach Dip
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded
- 10 oz. pkg Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 1 cup Pepper Jack Cheese, shredded
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- A cup of Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- In a large skillet, heat the cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese until everything has melted.
- Add drained spinach to cheese mixture.
- Add the garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Serve with bread or tortilla chips.
Shark Bait Trail Mix
I love this idea for creating a Shark Bait Trail Mix. It’s really fun for the kiddos!
Some Of Our Favorite Kitchen Products
Here are a few of our favorite kitchen gadgets!
- Fresh Baby Ice Cube Trays with lids
- Cuisinart Food Processor
- The I Heart Naptime Cookbook by Jamielyn Nye
- Giant Popcorn bowl
- Individual Popcorn bowls
- VillaWare Uno Classic Waffle Maker
- VillaWare Farmyard Waffle Maker
- Taco Holder
- Pyrex Baking Dishes
- Pizza Peel
- Hand Blender
- Pizza Wheel (cutter)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Double Burner Reversible Grill/Griddle
- BPA free lunch containers
- Pizza Stone
- Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Stainless 5-1/2-Quart Saute Pan with Helper Handle and Cover
- Egg Rite Egg Timer
- Fit and Fresh container
- One Touch Electric Bottle Opener
- Half Pint Wide Mouth Mason Jars
- Ninja Professional Blender
- Zoku Quick Pop Maker
- Williams-Sonoma Open Kitchen Half Apron in Red or Blue
- Plano Half-Size Stowaway with Adjustable Dividers – for road trip snacks
- Curious Chef 3-Piece Nylon Knife Set
- Cuisinart 2 Quart Ice Cream Maker
- Victorinox Fibrox Straight Edge Chef’s Knife, 8-Inch
- Lemon Squeezer
- Mason Jars
- Apple Corer
- Popcorn Bowl
- MaxiMatic double burner hot plate
- Glass Egg carton
- Black & Decker 4 slice toaster
- Hamilton Beach Hand Mixer
- Cuisinart 8-cup Food Processor
- Meat Mallet
- Ice Cream or Cookie Scooper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- Norpro Butter Keeper
- 3-Piece Veggie Peeler
- Garlic Press
Shark Week Crafts and Activities
- Shark Activities and Crafts
- Feed the Shark Sensory Bag
- Shark Paper Plate Craft
- Kids Activities for Shark Week
More Yummy Recipes
- 5 Big & Juicy Burger Ideas
- 14 Scrumptious Campfire Desserts You Need to Make This Summer
- 5 Memorial Day Recipes to Kick Off Summer
- 20 Amazing S’mores Recipes
- 5 Appetizing, Foil-Wrapped Campfire Recipes
What are your Shark Week plans? Comment below!