Kids will have so much fun making a Baby Shark drawing of their own with this simple step by step How to Draw Baby Shark printable set…and it is free!
It’s time to… Doo Doo Doo Doo-dle! If your kids love Baby Shark just as much as we do, then this learn-how-to-draw printable is just for you!
Learn How To Draw Baby Shark
Most kids enjoying drawing and painting, and the best part is that not only does art help them express artistically, but it also enhances your child’s motor skills. So drawing really plays a big part in kids’ development!
Our Baby Shark drawing tutorial is so easy to follow that any kid can become a true artist in a matter of minutes, all while having fun!
Learn how to draw the Baby Shark Family step by step. As always, you can try different ways to color it these printables afterwards; use markers, colored pencils, or you can even crayons!
Easy Steps to the Cutest Baby Shark Drawing
Our free and easy How To Draw Baby Shark printables include two versions: a colored one and a black and white one, both equally fun and entertaining. <–our readers have asked for this because it isn’t always a color ink in the printer kinda day!
Here are 6 Easy Steps To Draw a Baby Shark
You don’t need any special or expensive tools to make easy baby shark drawings. A simple piece of paper and a regular pencil and eraser will do the work just fine..
When you download & print the three page drawing tutorial, you will find the following steps (which are much easier to follow when looking at the pictures!):
Let’s start with the head! Draw an oval shape. Make sure it’s rounder at the top.
Now for the belly, add this curved cone shape.
For the body, draw a bigger curved cone making sure they touch at the bottom.
Let’s add fins and a tail.
Let’s add some details: curved line in the middle of the face, add circles for the eyes and ovals for the nose, draw triangles for the shark teeth and curved line for the tongue.
Erase the extra lines you made for the body and tail.
Celebrate how well you just drew Baby Shark!
Download How To Draw A Baby Shark Printable Here:
Here at Kids Activities Blog we have a series of free drawing lessons to easily increase your or your kids drawing skills with a step guide for all the different elements. We love the idea of drawing things you love or using the skills for journaling like in a bullet journal.
- How to draw a shark tutorial.
- Wanna learn to draw other animals? Check out this turkey drawing tutorial.
- We can also show you how to draw a chicken with this step by step tutorial.
- Check out this owl drawing tutorial as well.
- What about a giraffe step by step drawing tutorial?
- This deer step by step drawing tutorial is also amazing.
Our Favorite Drawing Supplies
This post contains affiliate links.
- For drawing the outline, a simple pencil can work great.
- Colored pencils are great for coloring in the bat.
- Create a bolder, solid look using fine markers.
- Gel pens come in any color you can imagine.
- You always need a black pen for drawing details.
More Baby Shark Things to Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo:
- Something awesome for today…baby shark coloring pages.
- Put on your baby shark shoes!
- Sing the baby shark song for a good cause.
- Check out the baby shark slime at Target
- Best ever kids brushing teeth song
- Huge resource of all things baby shark here at Kids Activities Blog.
- Check out these shark pattern coloring pages for kids.
- Teach your kids how to draw something 3d.
- Check out these easy to draw shark ideas!
- Throw the best baby sharks birthday party with these fun ideas.
- Heres some free shark printables for your kids!
- Get creative with these baby shark worksheets.
- Sing a baby shark song while you’re drawing.
- Pssst…have you seen these baby shark coloring pages?
How did your drawing of Baby Shark turn out? Were you able to follow the how to draw a Baby Shark steps? Let us know in the comments we’d love to know!