The best week of summer is here–Shark Week! Celebrate by whipping up this quick and easy Shark Bait Snack Mix that the entire family will love!
Shark Bait Snack Mix
This post contains affiliate links.
Shark Week is not only fun, but it’s educational! It’s also a really fun excuse to break out all of the shark crafts and recipes!
- 1 Bag Butter Flavored Puffcorn – hulless popcorn snack
- Blue and Green Sprinkles
- 1 Bag White Candy Melts
- Gummy Shark Candy
- Vegetable Oil (optional)
- Place puffcorn on a large baking sheet.
- Melt entire bag of candy melts in the microwave, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- If it seems to thick to pour, add a tablespoon or two of vegetable oil to your candy melts.
- Next, pour the candy melts over the puffcorn, and stir around to cover it all completely. You may need to use your hands for this part!
- Add sprinkles to the puffcorn, and mix.
- Spread out into an even layer on the baking sheet, and cover with more sprinkles.
- Top with gummy sharks and allow to harden.
That’s it! You now have the perfect Shark Week kids snack to enjoy while watching your favorite Shark Week episodes!
Pair your Shark Bait Snack Mix with this Shark Bait Ice Cream Float from All Things Mamma! When served together, you have a winning combo that everyone will love! My kids can’t get enough!
This Borax-Free Ocean Slime Recipe, also from All Things Mamma, is a big hit at our house during Shark Week, too!
More Shark Week Crafts and Activities
- Check out these fun shark crafts!
- Try out these scary shark snacks.
- Let your child be creative with this fun shark paper plate craft.
- Feed the shark this shark week with this sensory bag idea.
- Enjoy dinner a little more with this cute shark mac’n’cheese.
- These shark lollipops make the cutest toppers on these ocean jello dessert cups.
- Have a party with this diy shark pinata.
- Rather read about sharks during shark week? This shark bookmark is a fun and easy craft.
- Check out these shark teeth crafts.
- Now you can have your own shark with this shark magnet craft!
- Have hours of fun with these shark week coloring pages.
- Speaking of fun, if you love the shark baby song, then check out this baby shark art kit.
- Let your child test out their problem solving skills with this cute shark puzzle.
- Help keep your child’s bath time stuff together with this baby shark bath toys organizer.
- Go to bed in style with this kids sharks bedding.
- Check out these sharks in underwater volcano video!