Little Girl Plays With Baby Brother, He Reaches Out To Hug Her…[Video]
It’s always hard to tell how our children are going to bond.
Will the first child be jealous of the new one?
Will the new one feel left out?
Will anything we try to do to prepare them for each other make a lick of difference?
My daughter was four when my son was born.
She wanted him to be a living, breathing baby doll, but she was not prepared for the crying or the poopy diapers.
How do you prepare a child for those things?
Still, the first time he flashed that gummy smile at him she was won over. They’ve been besties (for the most part) ever since.
This video makes me smile because it reminds me of that. I’m sure this little girl waited for ages for her little brother to become ‘interesting’.
Babies are so boring at first, right?
But now that they can play, things are so much different.
Take a look!
Sweet Sibling Moment Video
She just seems so genuinely happy to be hugged by him, and he seems so genuinely happy to hug her.
Pure happiness. I don’t know if these two will be besties for life, but I love that for now, at least, they’re definitely loving each other.
Want to see more great videos?
Father And Daughter Duo Rap Nursery Rhymes!
Not Quite Sure What Hatchimals Are? Here You Go!
MORE FAMILY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Let’s all get together and make family handprint art!
- Dress alike? Yep, let’s do family Halloween costumes.
- Need more fun like this video? We have fun and easy pranks for family members to play on each other.
- Valentines Day is a day of love. Here are some fun family Valentines Day ideas.
- Need some family-friendly New Years Eve ideas?
- And let’s not forget to go have a family picnic.
- Brother has funny reaction to holding new baby video.
- Genius phrase that helps kids accept a new sibling.
Do you see sweet moments like these two shared at your house?