Want to watch a baby blowing raspberries? Look no further, this baby has a serious talent when it comes to blowing raspberries. We all know babies love raspberry noises, but this baby takes the cake. It’s so funny and adorable. You have to check it out.
Baby Blowing Raspberries Is So Cute
One of the best things about babies is how literally every single thing is new to them. And to you. So yeah, you’ve seen your S.O. smile a million times, but that first time baby smiles? It’s gold. And sure, sleeping through the night isn’t a big deal, but once baby does it?
Oh. Holy. Mother of PEARL – it’s like heaven on earth.
So yes, there are some really big firsts with babies that are awesome and incredible, but there are also some little things we forget about until we see OUR baby do it, and then it’s pretty much everything. Like this baby doing raspberries. Yeah, raspberries aren’t that big a deal if you’re used to them, but seeing a baby master the art of making a raspberry noise is almost nirvana in it’s awesomeness. Like, I can’t stop smiling while watching this.
Take a look!
Baby Makes Raspberry Noises by Herself Video
It’s the little things, guys. Sometimes we just need something pure and happy to get us through the day. Today, for me, it was a baby blowing raspberry noises with all her might.
More Baby Fun at Kids Activities Blog
- Grab these baby vapor bath bombs which will help baby breathe better when congested.
- Ahhhh…super cute baby dinosaur coloring pages for kids.
- Here is a super cute baby daddy funny video.
- You know you really absolutely can’t live without Baby Shark cereal…
- We have the best list of activities for 1 year olds…ever!
- Do you know what the top baby names for the last decade have been? Is your name on it?
- If you have a baby, then you need to check out the pampers app. It is CRAZY!
- Make this really sweet and simple baby play station.
- We have some really yummy and easy to make baby food recipes.
- Need some ideas on how to entertain a baby? We got you!
- OK, I loooove this so much! It is a unicorn baby swaddle…and it is way cute.
- This video of baby giggles will have you giggling too!
Did your baby love respberries?