We don’t all have dream jobs, but that doesn’t mean our jobs aren’t dreamy to some.
This dad stumbled on a better way than a lullaby to get his five-month-old son to fall asleep…by explaining what his job entails.
As doting dad Kevin Payne cradles Carter at home in Cortlandt Manor, New York, he begins to describe what his role as a Technology Resiliency Manager means.
No sooner has he begun speaking about the various infrastructure tests his team does, Carter’s eyes quickly begin to close.
Only, dad isn’t done talking yet, so he wakes him back up.
After asking if his son is paying attention, Kevin proceeds to talk about the fun he has shutting down production to test applications, finally causing Carter to drift off.
Take a look!
Hilarious Dad Gets Baby to Sleep by Talking About His Job Video
Sure, sure anyone can sing about twinkling stars…but how many of us can brag about technology resiliency and how, if he works hard enough, someday his son can walk in his footsteps!
Want to see more great videos?
MORE BABY FUN AT KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
- Grab these baby vapor bath bombs which will help baby breathe better when congested.
- Ahhhh…super cute baby dinosaur coloring pages for kids.
- Here is a super cute baby daddy funny video.
- You know you really absolutely can’t live without Baby Shark cereal…
- We have the best list of activities for 1 year olds…ever!
- Do you know what the top baby names for the last decade have been? Is your name on it?
- If you have a baby, then you need to check out the pampers app. It is CRAZY!
- Make this really sweet and simple baby play station.
- We have some really yummy and easy to make baby food recipes.
- Need some ideas on how to entertain a baby? We got you!
- OK, I loooove this so much! It is a unicorn baby swaddle…and it is way cute.
Could you put someone to sleep with your job details? I feel like I could…