We are gathering lots of fall crafts to keep us busy while we start to spend more time indoors. Fall colors are so beautiful that it makes it really easy to come up with lots of crafts and art projects.
The other cool thing about fall crafts is that we get to bring nature inside and use it to create fun things. Below you will find crafts that use apples, pine-cones, leaves and even rice. What a fun way to celebrate Autumn!
Create fall leaves by following the free leaf template here and tissue paper in your favorite fall colors.
Decorate your own fall tree with this printable coloring page and add glitter or paint for a sparkly tree!
Use a paper plate and some construction paper to make a fun fall apple.
Go on a walk to collect leaves and then take them inside and dip them in paint to turn them into stamps.
Make a craft that looks like a rake with leaves from the yard and popsicle sticks.
Make this super cute turkey craft with carmel candy corn. Yum!
Use an old book to make this really festive fall pumpkin craft.
If you’re making fall themed sensory bins, here is the perfect way to make colored rice.
Use small sticks from the yard to make a twig photo frame to display your favorite family photo!
Here are 15 ways to make fall scented play dough for a fun indoor activity.
Make this Warhol inspired art using leaves, crayons and water colors.
Here are the rest of the fall crafts. You can even add your own! By linking up, you give other blogs permission to link back to your site and use one photo in a roundup post. Family friendly links only, please.
- Have you seen our amazing fall crockpot meals?
- Fall in love with these leaf crafts!
- Fall recipes for kids are fun for everyone that you get to eat!
- Cool and rainy days call for fall crafts for kids
- Tis the season for pumpkin spice recipes
- This pumpkin book craft is sure to be a hit!
- Pumpkin activities are really “gourd” ways to teach your little ones!
- The 50 fall activities for kids are all of our favorites!
- Check out this pumpkin patch dessert
- Get your crayons ready for these fall coloring pages!
- Fall activity sheets are sure to keep your little ones entertained