The kids are back to school (or will be soon), there’s a little crispness in the air, you can get a Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks; it’s time to bust out the fall playdough recipes! From caramel apple to pumpkin spice, these 15 Fantastic Fall Playdough Recipes are sure to delight the kids in your life.
The Best Homemade Playdough Recipes for Fall!
This post contains affiliate links.
Our favorite recipe ever is this delicious pumpkin pie playdough, it’s so good.
This velvety, great smelling pumpkin spice playdough, by Small + Friendly, is a must make for fall!
Speaking of pumpkin spice lattes, this coffee playdough is extra fun because it seems like dirt–clean dirt, that is!
Shiny playdough, in fall colors, is just right for beautiful sensory play.
I can’t wait to try carmel apple pie playdough from mama papa bubba, it uses real apple!
I love how you can use whole spices for this kid-made spice scented playdough from Fun at Home with Kids.
Fun Littles Fun and Easy Kid Activities‘ cardamom playdough is truly unique!
Autumn Playdough Recipes
The Nurture Store has a wonderful recipe for clove, cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg playdough that just scream autumn.
Erupting fall playdough from Housing a Forest is a must try!
This easy-to-make apple piedough from Learn Play Imagine looks like so much fun to play with.
No-cook caramel apple ice cream dough from Frogs, Snails, and Puppy Dog Tails will make your house smell divine!
I love this green apple dough from Playdough to Plato! So much fun.
Nothing says “fall” like pumpkin spice ice cream dough, from Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails.
Candy corn playdough will have your little ones dreaming of trick or treating! Get the recipe at Learn Play Imagine.
Fun Things to Do with Playdough
Playdough play for kids is the best, because not only do you get to have fun making playdough, if you chose try some of these homemade playdough recipes, there are also a ton of different fun ways to play with it!
Form the letters of your child’s name with playdough for a fun way to practice ABC’s.
Set up an old-fashioned ice cream shoppe!
Create a playdough lemomade stand with sweet lemonade playdough!
I hope these fall playdough recipes inspire hours of great-smelling play!
Crafts and Activities to Celebrate Fall
- Fall in love with these leaf crafts!
- Check out this pumpkin patch dessert
- Pumpkin activities are really “gourd” ways to teach your little ones!
- The 50 fall activities for kids are all of our favorites!
- Get your crayons ready for these fall coloring pages!
- Fall activity sheets are sure to keep your little ones entertained
- I made a list of fall crafts your whole family will love!
- Have you seen our amazing fall crockpot meals?
- I just love when it feels like fall in my house.
- Cool and rainy days call for fall crafts for kids
- Tis the season for pumpkin spice recipes
- This pumpkin book craft is sure to be a hit!
More Fun with Playdough
- Unwinding Play Dough Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie Play Dough
- Peppermint Patty Marshmallow Play Dough
- Sick Day Play Dough
What is your favorite playdough recipe? Comment below!