Let’s read books that start with the letter N! Part of a good Letter N lesson plan will include reading. A Letter N Book List is an essential part of your preschool curriculum whether that is in the classroom or at home. In learning the letter N, your child will master letter N recognition which can be accelerated through reading books with the letter N.
PRESCHOOL LETTER BOOKS FOR THE LETTER N
There are so many fun letter books for preschool age kids. They tell the letter M story with bright illustrations and compelling plot lines. These books work great for letter of the day reading, book week ideas for preschool, letter recognition practice or just sitting down and reading!
Related: Check out our list of best preschool workbooks!
This post contains affiliate links.
LETTER N BOOKS TO TEACH THE LETTER N
Whether it be phonics, morals, or math, each of these books goes above and beyond teaching the letter N! Check out some of my favorites.
1. Night Night Farm
It’s nighttime down on the farm. The animals are in the barn and it’s time to say a soft and cozy, “Night, night.” Say goodnight to the horse, the dog, and all their farm friends, as you turn the shaped pages and watch as the animals go to sleep, one by one. The gentle rhymes and sleepy tone make Night Night Farm perfect for settling your little one into bed and ending with your own, quiet, “Night, night.”
9. Noisy Nora
It’s tough being the middle mouse. No one’s paying any attention to Nora, so she decides to do something her family can’t ignore: make noise. Nora slams windows, bangs doors, and upsets furniture, to no avail. It’s not until she crashes out the door–and the house goes strangely silent–that her family realizes: a noisy Nora is much better than no Nora at all.
Related: Check out our list of best preschool workbooks
Letter N Books for Preschoolers
11. Nibbles The Dinosaur Guide
What was a very serious book about very serious dinosaurs is suddenly interrupted by a hole – a nibbled hole – in the book. Who would do something like that? Little ones will love trying to find the culprit – Nibbles – hiding among their favorite, easily recognizable dinosaurs. Is he an herbivore? A carnivore? Or … a bookivore?
More Letter Books For Preschoolers
- Letter A books
- Letter B books
- Letter C books
- Letter D books
- Letter E books
- Letter F books
- Letter G books
- Letter H books
- Letter I books
- Letter J books
- Letter K books
- Letter L books
- Letter M books
- Letter N books
- Letter O books
- Letter P books
- Letter Q books
- Letter R books
- Letter S books
- Letter T books
- Letter U books
- Letter V books
- Letter W books
- Letter X books
- Letter Y books
- Letter Z books
More Recommended Preschool Books From Kids Activities Blog
Oh! And one last thing! If you love reading with your children, and are on the hunt for age-appropriate reading lists, we have the group for you! Join Kids Activities Blog in our Book Nook FB Group.
You can join for FREE and get access to all of the fun including kid book discussions, giveaways and easy ways to encourage reading at home.
More Letter N Learning For Preschoolers
- Our big learning resource for everything about the Letter N.
- Have some crafty fun with our letter n crafts for kids.
- Download & print our letter n worksheets full of letter N learning fun!
- Giggle and have some fun with words that start with the letter N.
- Print our letter N coloring page or letter N zentangle pattern.
- Now that you’re ready to learn the letter N, make sure you tailor a lesson plan to fit your children!
- You can start off with the Letter N craft, so you have something to refer to through the week.
- Then, it is time for letter N worksheets!
- If you aren’t already familiar, check out our homeschooling hacks. A custom lesson plan that fits your child is always the best move.
- Find perfect preschool art projects.
- Check out our huge resource on preschool homeschool curriculum.
- And download our Kindergarten readiness checklist to see if you are on schedule!
- Make a craft inspired by a favorite book!
- Check out our favorite story books for bedtime
Which letter N book was your child’s favorite letter book?