Need new nice Letter N crafts? Night, noodles, ninjas, nests, are all nice n words.
Who’s ready for some fantastic Letter N Activities? How about a Ninja Toilet Roll craft to start off.
These 15 Letter N Activities and Crafts are perfect for Ninjas, Nurses or any other creative kids!
These awesome letter N crafts and activities are perfect for kids ages 2-5. These fun letter alphabet crafts are a great way to teach your toddler, preschooler, or kindergartener their letters.
So grab your construction paper, glue stick, popsicle sticks, googly eyes, and crayons and start making this collection of letter n crafts! (This article contains affiliate links.)
Letter N Crafts For Kids
Letter N is for Nest Crafts
N is for Nest in this simple Letter N Craft.
Give the birds some help with this Nest Ball Craft
Bird Nest Craft
Use some supplies you can find right outside to build this realistic Bird Nest
Paper Plate Nest Crafts
Put paper plates to good use with these Paper Plate Nests via A Little Pinch of Perfect
Letter N is for Ninja Crafts
How about some Ninja Turtle Craft Stick figures?
Ninja Wall Art Project
Let them decorate their play room with this Ninja Turtle Wall Art via Busy Mom’s Helper
Paper Bag Ninjas
Here’s some active Paper Bag Ninjas via I Heart Crafty Things
Ninja Turtle Paper Cup Crafts
Take some paper cups for these Ninja Turtle Paper Cup Crafts via In The Playroom
DIY Nunchucks Craft
To equip those Ninjas, try making these Pool Noodle Nunchucks via Made With Happy
Wobbly Egg Ninja
Create your own Wobbly Egg Ninja via Frugal Fun 4 Boys
DIY Ninja Stars
I’m amazed at how easy these DIY Ninja Stars are! via Beth Woolsey
Letter N is for Nighttime Crafts
Nighttime Sensory Bottle
They’ll sleep better with this Nighttime Glowing Sensory Bottle
Have some family fun with Nighttime Bowling via Growing a Jeweled Rose
Nighttime Glow Slime
Let their imagination go with this Nighttime Glow Slime via Left Brain Craft Brain
Night Sky Playdough
Another great idea is this Night Sky Playdough from News With Naylors
Fairy Dust Necklace Craft
For even more ideas than these 15 Letter N Activities and Crafts, check out more on the blog – such as this fairy dust Necklace craft!
LETTER N WORKSHEETS
Learn about the uppercase letters and lowercase letters with these fun educational activity sheets. They are a great activity for practicing fine motor skills as well as teaching young learners letter recognition and letter sounds. These printable activities has a little bit of everything needed for letter learning.
MORE LETTER N CRAFTS & PRINTABLE WORKSHEETS FROM KIDS ACTIVITIES BLOG
If you loved those fun letter n crafts then you’ll love these! We have even more alphabet craft ideas and letter n printable worksheets for kids. Most of these fun crafts are also great for toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners (ages 2-5).
- Free letter n tracing worksheets are perfect for reinforcing its uppercase letter and its lower case letters. This is a great way to teach kids how to draw letters.
- Ninja starts with N and what is better than your own ninja star fidget spinner?
- Grab toilet paper rolls to make these toilet roll ninjas.
- You will need a paper plate to make this cute nest with a momma bird and a baby bird.
- Make your own candy necklace! It’s a fun N craft that tastes great.
- Have some toilet paper rolls? Use them to make a necklace with this toilet paper roll necklace craft.
MORE ALPHABET CRAFTS & PRESCHOOL WORKSHEETS
Looking for more alphabet crafts and free alphabet printables? Here are some great ways to learn the alphabet. These are great preschool crafts and preschool activities , but these would also be a fun craft for kindergarteners and toddlers as well.
- These gummy letters can be made at home and are the cutest abc gummies ever!
- These free printable abc worksheets are a fun way for preschoolers to develop fine motor skills and practice letter shape.
- These super simple alphabet crafts and letter activities for toddlers are a great way to start learning abc’s.
- Older kids and adults will love our printable zentangle alphabet coloring pages.
- Oh so many alphabet activities for preschoolers!
Which letter n craft are you going to try first? Tell us which alphabet craft is your favorite!