LEGO Just Released LEGO Themed Shoes and My Kids Need Them
My kids love LEGO. It’s honestly one of the things I am okay with spending money on because LEGO lasts forever.
Since my kids are super into LEGO right now, I went on a hunt for new LEGO items when I came across these new LEGO shoes they just released in partnership with Adidas!
adidas Originals has teamed up with the LEGO Group for a playful take on the ZX8000 silhouette. Demonstrating that you’re never too old to play, this unique release sees the Danish toy company bring its instantly recognizable aesthetics to an adidas archival icon.
Everything from the shoes to the shoe laces scream LEGO. I mean, how cute is that LEGO that holds onto the shoestrings?
This unique sneaker is comprised of a multicolor mesh and synthetic suede upper with a rubber outsole.
Meanwhile, taking its bold aesthetics to the next level, the shoe features LEGO studs on the heels as well as co-branded tongue tabs. Then, rounding out the look are co-branded yellow sock liners, 6 different colored lace options, and interchangeable LEGO brick lace jewels.
So, where can you get these beauties? They just released at the Adidas store online and sell for $130!
I think these would be shoes too cool for school, don’t you?
YOU’LL LOVE THESE LEGO IDEAS TOO:
- You definitely need these 75+ Ideas, Tips, and Hacks for LEGOs.
- Make LEGO soap to get your kids washing their hands more.
- Do your kids need somewhere to play LEGOs? Check out these 12 Genuis LEGO table hacks.
- All the best LEGO party ideas for your next birthday!
- Try this LEGO Balance Scale STEM project with bricks you already own.
- You can get a LEGO waffle maker and build the best breakfast
- Is LEGO all over your house? Try these 37 Genuis LEGO Organization Ideas!
- You can use LEGO for leaning too. Here are 11 Ideas for Learning with LEGOs.
- You can make a DIY LEGO costume for Halloween or dress up.
- Learn how to make LEGO spaceships.