These free printable mazes for kids are easy and can be printed right now. Each of these easy unicorn themed printable mazes are perfect for kids ages 4-7. Preschoolers, Kindergarteners and 1st graders will love these simple mazes and practice fine motor skills at home or in the classroom.
Mazes For Kids
Solving mazes is a great way to keep our little ones busy while boosting their problem solving skills. Click the pink button to download and print:
Completing a maze is full of learning:
- Problem solving skills: It takes planning ahead to make the right choices of which way to go in a maze!
- Fine motor skills: You have to be able to hold your pencil, marker or pen and guide it through the narrow openings of the printable maze.
- Gamesmanship: Compete with yourself or a friend as to who can complete the maze first. Print off another copy and see if you can beat your time.
Mazes For Kids You Can Instantly Download & Print
To use this unicorn maze, just click on the download button below, print it, and let your toddler solve them. Our printable maze set includes 2 pages with unicorn mazes:
- On the first maze page, your kid will have to connect a line between the unicorn and the rainbow.
- The second maze will need a line to help the unicorn get to the party!
Download Your Free Unicorn Printable Maze PDF File Here
Tip for Saving Paper When Printing Mazes
Put these mazes in page protectors and use these free printables over and over again.
More Unicorn Fun from Kids Activities Blog
- Older kids will also love making this unicorn snot slime to squeeze, squish and play with the magical mixture.
- Make unicorn poop cookies!
- Grab our free print & play unicorn coloring pages.
- Learn how to draw a unicorn with our simple step by step unicorn drawing guide.
- Color these cute unicorn doodles!
- What is a unicorn? Check out our unicorn facts activity pages.
- Make your own homemade unicorn slime…it is sooooo cute!
- Throw a unicorn party with these fun & easy ideas for unicorn birthday parties for your little unicorn lover.
- Oh fun! Check out these unicorn printables that are instant play options.
Want more free mazes for kids?
- These preschool letter mazes are not only a great way to work on problem-solving skills, but aids in learning the alphabet and reading.
- This paper plate marble maze is one of my favorite STEM activities.
- You can also learn how to draw a simple maze for a fun DIY activity.
- Our space mazes are out of this world! Kids who love space will have a blast solving them.
- Your kids will love solving these ocean mazes.
- Learn about Day of the Dead with our Day of the Dead printable maze!
- So if you want to download the cutest unicorn maze for kids, just keep reading!
How did your easy unicorn maze printables turn out?