These free printable mazes for kids are so great! Each of these easy mazes a perfect for kids ages 5-8. Preschoolers, Kindergarteners will love these simple mazes and practice fine motor skills.
Free Printable Mazes For Kindergarteners
Here at Kids Activities Blog, we love printable mazes, especially unicorn mazes. It’s one of those quick and easy indoors activities that are screen-free and pretty easy to set up.
Solving mazes is a great way to keep our little ones busy while boosting their problem solving skills.
Older kids will also love making this unicorn snot slime to squeeze, squish and play with the magical mixture.
Fun Free Printable Mazes For Kids
Mazes for kids, like this free maze unicorn printable, are one of the best ways to help our children boost their fine motor skills, imagination, and mostly, problem-solving skills, from an early age.
To use this unicorn maze, just click on the download button below, print it, and let your toddler solve them. Help the unicorn find its way to the cloud!
Our printable maze set includes 2 pages with unicorn mazes.
Download Your Free Unicorn Printable Maze PDF File Here:
Mazes Are Great For Honing Problem Solving Skills
Oh no! The unicorn got lost.
On the first page, your kid will have to connect a line between the unicorn and the rainbow. And in the second, use a line to help the unicorn get to the party!
We love that kids can do the mazes and then use them as coloring pages, too!
Use your imagination to color these unicorn mazes: Crayola crayons, colored pencils, watercolor, markers, glitter… You can use anything you want!
These Mazes Are Great For Young Learners
Use these mazes for fun activities, in the classroom, or for your at home lesson plan if you home school.
These aren’t hard mazes or difficult mazes, but they can double also as coloring sheets when you’re done.
Kindergarteners and other little learners can practice hand-eye coordination and other important skills with each printable game.
Want to save paper?
Put these mazes in page protectors and use these free printables over and over again.
Want more free mazes for kids?
- These preschool letter mazes are not only a great way to work on problem-solving skills, but aids in learning the alphabet and reading.
- This paper plate marble maze is one of my favorite STEM activities.
- You can also learn how to draw a simple maze for a fun DIY activity.
- Our space mazes are out of this world! Kids who love space will have a blast solving them.
- Your kids will love solving these ocean mazes.
- Learn about Day of the Dead with our Day of the Dead printable maze!
- So if you want to download the cutest unicorn maze for kids, just keep reading!